What's on your mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Calradianın Bilgesi said:
I wish i had a clone that i could send to see my friends while i study at home. It should be my third week in Istanbul but I'm aready sick of how much time it takes to get to anywhere and how intolerable it is. I shouldn't be forfeited of my 4 hours and half of my energy just to meet a friend for an hour.

I feel that. I have to leave myself an hour to get anywhere on principle because NYC transit is, on most days, a mess. I want to see my friends when they're around but I don't want the majority of that time to be en route.

Turns out my mom has breast cancer. Good news is that the nest or whatever is tiny, it was detected a while back and it's dormant, or "cocooned" as the doctor had said, and it doesn't seem to have spread elsewhere, meaning that the surgery she's going to next week is practically certain to take care of the problem for good, and that should be that. While it's good that she told us kids, I don't know if I would have in her boots, especially since our dad's mother died from cancer a couple of years ago. Well, glad to see she trusts us enough to share the news.

I don't really know how to feel about the situation in general, on the other hand I feel like I should listen to her advise and not worry about it, but on the other hand I feel almost as if I'm not worrying enough. I hate dealing with stuff like this, but I suppose I should count my blessings and worry about something that's going to be taken care of quick than having to worry about something worse. Not sure how I'd feel if she told after the fact, but anyway, an adult is ought to handle being worried for a couple of days. This also reminds me that I should already stop smoking, been over four years since I started. Ah, the joys of growing old, everyone around you starts dying, including yourself. At least everything else in life is going just gucci.

Ladies, gentlemen, ****posters. Your noble moderator calls for aid. We are facing the most important election of our time. In ontopic, someone made a silly poll. Normally, I wouldn't care. I'd hate it, even. But, at the request of someone else, I was added into it. Now this thing's important, lads. All was well until a Turkish poster asked his comrades for a brigade in support, and he is now winning. Frankly, this is unacceptable, and I am determined to achieve victory due to principle.

It's yet another Turk brigade, but together, we can restore order to the husbando poll. A vote for me is a vote for Gulen.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,380369.0.html

Cpt. Nemo said:
Crusade Called
On-Topic
The Holy Bible may preach peace, but when it is Christendom itself that is threatened, it is every Christian's duty to defend all that is holy. His Holiness the Pope has called a crusade to reclaim the holy poll from the infidel, who would deny Christian pilgrims their right to vote in the holy places. It is time for the armies of Christendom to put aside their differences and unite under one banner, the sign of the Loss, and give back God's children what is rightfully theirs or die trying.

Cpt. Nemo said:
Ladies, gentlemen, ****posters. Your noble moderator calls for aid. We are facing the most important election of our time. In ontopic, someone made a silly poll. Normally, I wouldn't care. I'd hate it, even. But, at the request of someone else, I was added into it. Now this thing's important, lads. All was well until a Turkish poster asked his comrades for a brigade in support, and he is now winning. Frankly, this is unacceptable, and I am determined to achieve victory due to principle.

It's yet another Turk brigade, but together, we can restore order to the husbando poll. A vote for me is a vote for Gulen.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,380369.0.html
Well if you really hate the poll I might aswell take you off of it  :fruity: :fruity:

Back
Top Bottom