What made you happy today?

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm not buying 300 trillion GPUs. If anything, I'm doing the world a service by increasing the hash rate difficulty, so fewer and fewer people will want to mine. So you're welcome.

That reminds me of the Army doctor at the Land Warfare School who declared that the only suitable sports for an officer were running, cross-country skiing and biathlon. Everything else was useless trash. Hopefully the dude is now retired, he was a walking skeleton already back in 2002.

Sofia Johanna Jeanette Munsterhjelm von Platen said:
That reminds me of the Army doctor at the Land Warfare School who declared that the only suitable sports for an officer were running, cross-country skiing and biathlon. Everything else was useless trash. Hopefully the dude is now retired, he was a walking skeleton already back in 2002.
That is because cross country skying is the best activity ever developed by a man. It is useful for everybody, officers notwithstanding.

7rSDB.jpg

Actually, that was quite entertaining and a clever selection of GIFs IMO. Which specifically goes against Ben's request. Though maybe there is a misunderstanding; perhaps Ben is talking about flying, but struggling to find the correct English word and so improvising with a description of the activity? It would certainly make more sense in terms of this statement:

BenKenobi said:
That is because cross country skying flying is the best activity ever developed by a man. It is useful for everybody, officers notwithstanding.

It is useful for everybody, at least.

Back
Top Bottom