What made you happy today?

Users who are viewing this thread

ubBxZ.jpg

Judging by our collective size, I think it's clear that the best cuisine is "American." We culturally appropriate complex and traditional ethnic flavors and then pump salt, sugar, and fat into them. Best of both worlds!

Strangely enough, very little is known outside the US about it, except for the large steaks. And let's not mention burgers, that would be a low-hanging fruit.
Chinese food, on the other hand, is popular everywhere.

I got a team of kids (well, they are 16 and 17 years old) that I am going to coach for a moot court on some ECHR stuff. I literally cannot express how this makes me excited  :grin: I haven't spoken to a person that young in ages and the prospect of doing something semi-productive (that both them and I have no previous experience in) with them is just so thrilling. Oh my god!

Rodrigo Ribaldo said:
Strangely enough, very little is known outside the US about it, except for the large steaks. And let's not mention burgers, that would be a low-hanging fruit.
Chinese food, on the other hand, is popular everywhere.

+1
Plus, appropriation!= "our own". We in Balkans eat for lots of years sujuk, every country having their varieties, you can say we appropriated it, but the stuff is Turkish or at least, certainly from that region. Just because you guys have Mexican or Indian recipes doesn't mean they're your cuisine. Pasta is a good example. Everyone eats them, but the cuisine they belong to is Italian(or Chinese, you can hear that too). 

So, all Mythica films (recently-made low-budget fantasy series, 5 titles in total) appear to have been released. I've only seen the first two, and am a lover of the budget fantasy genre, and since I was feeling too lazy to find a way to... er... "rent" the films, I went on Amazon to lazily ponder whether or not I could get a box set, and how much one might cost.
But it turns out that all five films are available in HD for free with Prime! Finally a use (except free shipping) for those several pounds a month I've been giving them for a while now! How great is that!?!
They also seem to have a lot of trash that might be right up my alley, as well as stuff that I might legitimately be interested in looking at. Hurray for Amazon, I guess?

Today, I considered getting into mining, since I'm at college and don't have to pay for electricity. I go to create a coinbase account, when low and behold, I discovered I had already made an account. After looking at my transaction history, I remembered that 2 years ago, I bought 10 dollars worth of bitcoin, and spent some of it on a present for my then girlfriend, and promptly forgot about it. Now, I cashed out my wallet for over 230 dollars!  :party:

Last month it was more than double that tho REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom