As requested by Al_Mansur;

75467812.jpg
69708841.jpg
96764488.jpg
11430744.jpg
82307715.jpg
47825309.jpg

Okay, I've just added a new feature, the spear breaking and spear usage:

In Almoravid Golden Age (AGA) Spearmens and lancers take a very important roles because they are the backbone of most of the factions. But we know all that M&B mechanics and engine, doesn't make the spear fighting very effective. so to make spearmens useful and not weak we did the following:

Most of the spearmens carry a spear and a sidearm(sword,dagger,mace...).
in field battle, the spearman will carry his spear and will fight until the spear/lance breaks.(the weapon breaking is generated randomly) after he breaks his spear, he switch to his sidearm, and continue the fight normally. in Sieges and villages raid, and all other battles types. the spearmen will use only the sidearm.

P.s: Also player's spear can break, and if it happens, the weapon will go definitely.

Credit to Ritter Dummbatz who helped me a lot to make this.
any suggestion or feedback is welcome.

Possible to add a command to use spears* in case we want them to?

edit: brain fail

I don't see why you want use a spear in a siege. it's totally useless^^. and the script didn't force the player. if you want to use a spear you are free. but NPC will carry their swords.

Hey re-welcome ^^

but this picture is too late, for the mod period, sorry.(i've already seen it in a osprey book) but i think we can use his helmet and maybe even his armor(for elite cavalry).

As i've promised, new screens:

mb134.jpg

mb135.jpg

mb137.jpg

mb138.jpg

mb145.jpg

mb142.jpg

mb150.jpg

mb152.jpg

mb163.jpg

mb165.jpg

mb166.jpg

mb139.jpg

Looks great guys. Zimke Zlovoljni, if I could offer a suggestion - I don't know if it's possible, but could you perhaps bend the bottom fringes of the turban shroud 'inward'? So that instead of hanging loose (Where you can see up into their face), it 'tucks in' like the Sarranid turbans.

Not sure it's possible or it would look good, it already looks fantastic, the Maghrebis brought to life.

Back
Top Bottom