SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
e90df52e961f.jpg

Shimmler said:
Lord Arick Bren said:
Wowwars said:
Game of Thrones is male dominant maybe some sandsnake armour but meh not really any real armours for females. let alone even being able to join a fighting force.

Yet Brienne had no issue at all winning a duel to receive rights as renly's personal guard, im not saying this makes her dominant or special, but it proves that they do have a shot, and again, i'm not saying there has to be hundreds of female variant armors, but i'd like to see one, be it brienne's or just a random female sized make, and hell if i have to win a tournament to join an army, so be it, but i want to play a female character.

Yet she wore male armro. Nobody could tell she was a woman until the moment she took off her helmet.

Eh she looked pretty awesome in it regardless lol, and she is a woman of large physical stature so i can understand that. I still don't understand why an armor for women is being so debated over.

blitzking said:
Shimmler said:
Aren't you asking too much for a beta?  :wink:
No. It's just a few extra faction to create. You don't have to go into the same level of detail as the Westeros factions. That is assuming you're going to include some part of Essos. You could just create a few units for each faction, design the scene for each city, and make a few lords of those factions. I didn't say it was easy, but personally I think that you should create Essos until you've finished Westeros.

And I'd say yes. We will get to Essos only after all Westeros factions are finished. Period.

Lord Arick Bren said:
Wowwars said:
Game of Thrones is male dominant maybe some sandsnake armour but meh not really any real armours for females. let alone even being able to join a fighting force.

Yet Brienne had no issue at all winning a duel to receive rights as renly's personal guard, im not saying this makes her dominant or special, but it proves that they do have a shot, and again, i'm not saying there has to be hundreds of female variant armors, but i'd like to see one, be it brienne's or just a random female sized make, and hell if i have to win a tournament to join an army, so be it, but i want to play a female character.

Well you have to take into consideration that Renly smokes the skinpipe, so he should be more tolerate than other leaders. If you can't accept a woman in armour, how could you expect people to accept a King who wants to be Queen?

Chances are the other kings would laugh at her, and not take her seriously. Women aren't knights. Not in real life, not in GoT.

Kingfisher1900 said:
Lord Arick Bren said:
Wowwars said:

Well you have to take into consideration that Renly smokes the skinpipe, so he should be more tolerate than other leaders. If you can't accept a woman in armour, how could you expect people to accept a King who wants to be Queen?

Chances are the other kings would laugh at her, and not take her seriously. Women aren't knights. Not in real life, not in GoT.

Brienne went to Renly not because he was an openminded king but because she loves him.

Steffan the Wolf said:
Kingfisher1900 said:
Lord Arick Bren said:
Wowwars said:

Brienne went to Renly not because he was an openminded king but because she loves him.

I know, I did not even adress that issue so your comment is a little strange

Ogagon said:
This isn't the thread for book discussion!!

This is not a discussion of the books, but whether female armours should be implemented or not (considering anybody would even make them)

Females never went into war in medieval times( I mean generally,don't flame me).
If you find it so hard to don't posses a fine women armor,you're quite ---- .

Mod should get focus on important things as armors,scenes,weapons concepts (diplomacy,jousting tourneys :grin: etc.) not on retardeduseless women armor,dresses,dragons and so frustrating,direwolf companions.

And you are all becoming boring with these book discussions,go to westeros forums and post your space-consuming messages there.(and I've read all parts,it's just you all being ignorant and continuing to post ---- after 10s of post to cut it out).

TLD had Wargs derp maybe Snow will ride a Wolf into battle and once he falls Wolf takei over yet its always bugged as in u can just retreat and wolf(Warg) wont count as a person.

Wowwars said:
TLD had Wargs derp maybe Snow will ride a Wolf into battle and once he falls Wolf takei over yet its always bugged as in u can just retreat and wolf(Warg) wont count as a person.

Oh for the love of....What is it with people and wanting to ride wolves? This is not WoW (the game not your name), it has never happened in Westeros and I quite highly doubt Martin will change that anytime soon. What would be the point? Wolves are at their best on their own without someone weighing them down!

... It's just ridiculous to me, thats all. Your not the one that has been asking for it, but its just a general notice for those who have.

Owen Wulfson said:
Wowwars said:

Oh for the love of....What is it with people and wanting to ride wolves? This is not WoW (the game not your name), it has never happened in Westeros and I quite highly doubt Martin will change that anytime soon. What would be the point? Wolves are at their best on their own without someone weighing them down!

... It's just ridiculous to me, thats all. Your not the one that has been asking for it, but its just a general notice for those who have.
The idea is cool. But way out of place in Westeros. Would be cool if you guys added the Nights Watch as a faction and made the "Looter/Deserter/Rebel" armies in to Wights and Others.

Dragunoff said:
Owen Wulfson said:
Wowwars said:

The idea is cool. But way out of place in Westeros. Would be cool if you guys added the Nights Watch as a faction and made the "Looter/Deserter/Rebel" armies in to Wights and Others.

Read the first post. Wights will be included, as will the Nights Watch.

Do you guys know how you'll deal with factions constantly and relatively carelessly declaring war and peace on each other? Could the Starks start out at peace with The Lannisters while fighting Stannis and House Arryn?

stupar9876 said:
Females never went into war in medieval times( I mean generally,don't flame me).
If you find it so hard to don't posses a fine women armor,you're quite ---- .

Mod should get focus on important things as armors,scenes,weapons concepts (diplomacy,jousting tourneys :grin: etc.) not on retardeduseless women armor,dresses,dragons and so frustrating,direwolf companions.

And you are all becoming boring with these book discussions,go to westeros forums and post your space-consuming messages there.(and I've read all parts,it's just you all being ignorant and continuing to post ---- after 10s of post to cut it out).

Were you in medieval times? how could you possibly know? Of course they wouldn't write it into history..because of the way times were back then, but i believe that some (a small few) went into battle, and to be honest, you sound like you're looking for an argument, we are having a friendly discussion, if anyone is being ignorant its you.

And for the love of the old and the new, i only asked about at least one armor for females. In GoT, as was stated many times before...Bear Island, Has warrior females.

I understand the initial debate about this, but honestly, the constant opposition comes off as a bit sexist, its been proven that there is possibilities and chances for women warriors, all i ask for is 1, idc past that. If my replies are getting annoying, apologies, but i'm just defending my opinion here.

P.S. Not meant to flame you.

Owen Wulfson said:
Dragunoff said:
Owen Wulfson said:
Wowwars said:

Read the first post. Wights will be included, as will the Nights Watch.
Oh damn. How'd I miss that? So many Update spoilers that I miss the vital stuff when trying to quickly skim through them. And im not sure if this has been asked b4 of its mentioned in the first post but when is the beta released? I understand if there is no real time table for a mod like this, but just curious if you have an estimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom