SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Arick Bren said:
1 Question, These Armors will have female variants right?

No way, females rarely wore armor in GoT. Asha looked the most normal and that's due to her LACK of armor. Look at Brienne of Tarth, and that will bill your atypical female in armor.

On another note, if you don't want to answer a question, then don't, and allow someone who doesn't go out of their way to be condescending. I understand there is a search function, but understand that it is worth ****.

VlkaFenryka said:
Lord Arick Bren said:
1 Question, These Armors will have female variants right?

No way, females rarely wore armor in GoT. Asha looked the most normal and that's due to her LACK of armor. Look at Brienne of Tarth, and that will bill your atypical female in armor.
The reason she never bothered with armor to begin with is because she is a sea pirate/captain. Armor not only slows you down but you also sink like a stone with it on. And yeah Brienne was the only woman who has actually been noted to fight in armor, and the saying goes: "...as useless as nipples on a breastplate". :grin:

VlkaFenryka said:
On another note, if you don't want to answer a question, then don't, and allow someone who doesn't go out of their way to be condescending. I understand there is a search function, but understand that it is worth ****.

It always worked for me.

That really depends on what you are searching for. Example Freelancer is just one word so you'll find an answer to that fairly easy, but if it's a more complicated thing you're wondering it might be hard to find searching

you guys are doing an amazing job :smile: I have some questions/suggestions though :smile: For each king character, will there be a kings guard with him? Like Joffery's character would have 7 special characters that are either companions or an actual unit, and follow him and are like special units :eek: just thought that would be really kewl :smile: also a question, will tehre be hand's of the king :eek: I'm guessing if tehre will be will they act sort of like marshal where they can command armies and stuff :eek: and like hand's can have almost teh same things available as a king, so they can both run teh kingdom :O just some ideas :smile:

Minor offtopic, I, just today saw you on the westeros total war forums. :neutral:

Ontopic,
Shimmler said:
Owen Wulfson said:
Shimmler said:
blitzking said:
A question about Jamie Lannister, shouldn't he be part of the Lannister faction and just stark out as being prisoner of Edmure? Since he is
eventually released
shoudn't he be an existing part of the Lannister faction? Is it possible to code it so that he captured initially? I think it would be a shame to leave him out of the game.

He is a member of Kingsguard, and we have other plans for them  :wink:

So your essentially working around the concept that this mod will function as an alternative universe to the origional storyline of "A Song of Ice and Fire"?

For instance,

- Jaime Lannister was never captured
- Theon Greyjoy never captures Winterfell

etc?

NPC by the name Jaime Lannister will not be present. We will have a Kingsguard that will consist of 7 people. And by the time the mod takes place Theon was nowhere near Winterfell.

Search next time :wink:

1. Yes, we plan to implements such companion characters for NPC-s
2. Yes, we also plan implementing Hand of the King title both for player and NPC-s  :wink:

johnyroyal4400 said:
swoot :grin: i cant wait :grin:

GoTtiming.jpg

:grin:

A lot of people make accounts for different mods, but you make one for a comic? xD

EDIT: so far I've never waited for a book or the series tho, the second series started right after the first ended in sweden and I'm still at dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom