SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nordmannen said:
Othurin said:
Oh I must have forgotten that.

My memory is **** :???:

Doesn't help that adwd isnt in swedish yet so I have to read it in english :???:

Only ADWD isnt in swedish? Only the two first books are in norwegian -.- but if A Storm of Swords is in swedish why the f**k am I reading it in english..?  :roll:

And also two new scenes will come today! I'm not "inactive" ya know  :wink:

Yes first four books are translated already :smile:

Looking forward to those scenes

Regarding the 3 houses, Westford and Harlton are indeed eliminated but the Sarwyck estate remains and could possibly have passed on to Alesters cousin Rowan? Rolan? Cant seem to remember. But technically Riverspring still exists even if the house is all but destroyed.

On the thing I brought up earlier about the Manderly spearmen, it seems we thought of different chapters steffan. I just read the household guard one, but what I meant was the chapter before that.

This is the one I meant

Two spearmen had been posted at the Seal Gate, with the badge of House Manderly upon their breasts, but blalbalbalblablabla

The one you meant goes

Lord Manderly's household guard wore cloaks of blue-green wool and carried silver tridents in place of common spears.

Othurin said:
On the thing I brought up earlier about the Manderly spearmen, it seems we thought of different chapters steffan. I just read the household guard one, but what I meant was the chapter before that.

This is the one I meant

Two spearmen had been posted at the Seal Gate, with the badge of House Manderly upon their breasts, but blalbalbalblablabla

The one you meant goes

Lord Manderly's household guard wore cloaks of blue-green wool and carried silver tridents in place of common spears.

Oh you meant about the stuff that shows they belong to the Manderly's. I thought you meant that the Manderly soldiers had a special uniform.

Rigadoon said:
Finally done with the Greyjoy helmet to go along with the armor!
greyjoyhelm-1.png

greyjoy.jpg

Good work! heres some scenes with Iron Island infantry, i know awhile back someone wanted some visuals of the helmets (remove the X's on both sides)
Xhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiLARrc1xykX

You are doing phenomenal work! Just going to toss a few ideas around to be chewed up and possibly digested. The first is a no-brainer. It's important to remember house allies at the beginning of the game. I understand that you have no control of how it turns out down the road but in another mod The North went to war with The Riverlands and The Vale in the first few days. Historically the Vale would have stayed neutral until attacked, and it would take a huge amount of pressure for The Riverlands and The North to attack each other at this time. I don't know if it's possible to give an amount of cooperation to two territories, but if possible it would be great. Also, the other day I had an idea that may be close to impossible, or, in fact, impossible, but if completed would add a nice flair to the original game. I'm proposing armorers in cities. This would mean that for a hefty price, and depending on the set you wanted, you could design your own armor. It could be as simple as a color tool and putting your sigil on the front, to as in depth as different patterns chosen from an extensive list. I am not, by any means, a programmer so as I said it might very well be impossible. But tell me it wouldn't be cool to earn your sigil, pick it out, and then go have your own custom armor built with your crest worn on the front of your chest piece, and the armor dyed a deep color in certain areas (or all if you have a flair for fashion *ahem* Renly *ahem*).

VlkaFenryka said:
You are doing phenomenal work! Just going to toss a few ideas around to be chewed up and possibly digested. The first is a no-brainer. It's important to remember house allies at the beginning of the game. I understand that you have no control of how it turns out down the road but in another mod The North went to war with The Riverlands and The Vale in the first few days. Historically the Vale would have stayed neutral until attacked, and it would take a huge amount of pressure for The Riverlands and The North to attack each other at this time. I don't know if it's possible to give an amount of cooperation to two territories, but if possible it would be great. Also, the other day I had an idea that may be close to impossible, or, in fact, impossible, but if completed would add a nice flair to the original game. I'm proposing armorers in cities. This would mean that for a hefty price, and depending on the set you wanted, you could design your own armor. It could be as simple as a color tool and putting your sigil on the front, to as in depth as different patterns chosen from an extensive list. I am not, by any means, a programmer so as I said it might very well be impossible. But tell me it wouldn't be cool to earn your sigil, pick it out, and then go have your own custom armor built with your crest worn on the front of your chest piece, and the armor dyed a deep color in certain areas (or all if you have a flair for fashion *ahem* Renly *ahem*).
I support these ideas

Something I posted in Bryt a while back was Legendary weapons.

Not Ice, I already heard valyrian might be added later what I'm thinking is getting your own very strong sword and maybe naming it as befits a hero's sword?

Of course I understand if in this won't be in first version just a random idea I got some while back and  Vlka's post reminded me off it.

Othurin said:
Something I posted in Bryt a while back was Legendary weapons.

Not Ice, I already heard valyrian might be added later what I'm thinking is getting your own very strong sword and maybe naming it as befits a hero's sword?

Of course I understand if in this won't be in first version just a random idea I got some while back and  Vlka's post reminded me off it.

If they were incredibly hard to find and hella expensive, yes. You might just have to capture someone who actually owns a Valyrian blade, however you wouldn't get to name it. I definitely like the idea of obtaining one and naming it, great idea.

Yes, I meant a really expensive sword from a master smith or two unique to major castles/cities (Mikken or Tobho Mott maybe?) that would be nameable.
I never suggested valyrian, I said many had suggested it before and made it clear that was not what I was suggesting, as it had already been answered before.

I think you should only be able to get it when defeating a lord like Tarly and getting it if you have a high looting skill. Although I also think one or two should be floating around,one or two made from ice!

Lord Arick Bren said:
1 Question, These Armors will have female variants right?

By this i just mean, in most mods for warband, the armors look all made for males, so on female models they are very bulgy and look just terrible, for me in games its all about how things look, this mod looks amazing, i'd hate to be discouraged by this repeating factor.

Owen Wulfson said:
@ Scarnfbi

We will not be able to kill Kings, just their Lords.

@ Gabrielrocha

Locations are approximated based on the interpretation of the world by the team and matters of convenience. In this case the map from the wiki was likely used, and since it didn't feature Raventree Hall the team just judged it's location based on what information was given.

533px-The_Riverlands.png

Thus leading to said setup:

d3a25fdfc8ce.jpg

I for one do not believe this to be a tremendous error, especially since far greater distortions in the fabric of certain "realities" will be employed in order to make this mod a fun experience. It might help your case if you just posted this map you mentioned rather than just talking about it.

hey Owen
i understand what u said
but if u look at Raventree hall on the wiki (http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Raventree_Hall) we will see that there the location of it. and also see it at the HBO's official map (http://viewers-guide.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/season2/#!/locations/raventree-hall/).
Just remembering, i am just making a suggestion guys, you are making an awesome mod and i think it will be amazing. and i agree this location error is not so important but if u are trying to follow the ways of the book it may help.
i don't like complains about little things but i hope you will understand my reason.
may i ask what program do u guys use for editing textures and stuff?
thank u for understanding

VlkaFenryka said:
1. If you'd use search you'd see that all factions would start in lore-wise alliance, that will last for a month or two.
2. Such armorer with such abilities is hard-to-impossible thing to implement, so no.

Lord Arick Bren said:
1 Question, These Armors will have female variants right?
You do realize that this means double work? If it will ever happen, it is a VERY long call.

gabrielrocha said:
may i ask what program do u guys use for editing textures and stuff?
thank u for understanding
Photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom