SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pappej said:
Othurin said:
Thank you, Kim muff in! Most seem to dislike it...

Oh and pappej my rage was mostly fake xD
i see... sarcasm is hard to detect in text.  :smile:

Well the "LAZY BASTARD" Part was pretty much a joke, although i thought you were a tiny bit impatient

@Shimmler that sounds like something interesting is happening. hopefuly for good

@Scyrius who posted while i was writing, a spoiler from a bookreader if you don't want it spoiled DO NOT click this

In the book it is theon's work, so unless they have changed that in the series it was him.

pappej said:
there are rarely posts about armors and stuff about the mod anymore, why?  :sad:
there are a hell of a lot of exams at the moment, i'm at college and have tons, and it's worse for anyone at uni.
no matter how much i love a game of thrones my exams have to come first

Othurin said:
pappej said:
Othurin said:
Thank you, Kim muff in! Most seem to dislike it...

Oh and pappej my rage was mostly fake xD
i see... sarcasm is hard to detect in text.  :smile:

Well the "LAZY BASTARD" Part was not pretty much joke, although i thought you were a tiny bit impatient

@Shimmler that sounds like something interesting is happening. hopefuly for good

@Scyrius who posted while i was writing, a spoiler from a bookreader if you don't want it spoiled DO NOT click this

In the book it is theon's work, so unless they have changed that in the series it was him.

I hope too, mybe new textures or other fine stuff... year ^^ :smile:

Scyrius said:
About last nights episode.
I think if the two burnt bodies werent the stark children, which I dont think they were, it wasnt Theon Greyjoys doing. He seemed genuinlly disturbed when he saw the bodies.
Yeah I kinda guessed it wasnt the stark boys but the boys at the farm house. And Theon had a wtf look on his face. Although that scene was completely ****ed up and Theon prob lost alot of fans; Theon is still my fav.

Brotherblaze said:
Scyrius said:
About last nights episode.
I think if the two burnt bodies werent the stark children, which I dont think they were, it wasnt Theon Greyjoys doing. He seemed genuinlly disturbed when he saw the bodies.
Yeah I kinda guessed it wasnt the stark boys but the boys at the farm house. And Theon had a wtf look on his face. Although that scene was completely ****ed up and Theon prob lost alot of fans; Theon is still my fav.

Lolz we had this question like two questions ago, and another answered it for me, but i had it right from my first guess.

Answer!
Yes, it is not the stark children, it is a cover up by the prince of the iron isles, in order to protect his reputation among his crew

And yea...Theon...for me is no longer a favorite of mine....trying to hard to please daddy, when his true allies are those he is attacking.

Othurin said:
and to keep the people of winterfell not believing he has empty threats

And! because he knows that the stark children will not return soon, and if they do, it will be with rob stark, and by then Theons sister will have arrived, Rob could possibly re-capture the town buuutttttt it wouldn't matter, the fault would be his sisters and the ironborn would be LONG gone or dead in that case,  so nobody would find out anyway regardless. Its quite clever, and has little flaws in the plan. dont get me wrong though, there are some flaws however.

Guys, please let's stick to the topic: the mod. I am more than sure that there is a thread about ASOIAF in the Anachronist's Guild.

You guys can probably guess what this is  :wink:

greyjoy.png

Hurricane Andrew said:
One does not simply visit this page, without reading the books.
That's what I assumed too, but it seems there are many followers of this mod that have not read the books.

pappej said:
I could borrow it at the library...  :smile:
You can find them all online in .pdf format pretty easily. I posted them on here, but that was obviously a bad idea..

The audio books are good too, if you want the actor who played Hallyne the Pyromancer from the HBO series to read them to you. :grin:

RobbSmithIII said:
You can download the first 5 novels on .PDF format here. (9 MB .rar file)

Also the first 3 "Tales of Dunk and Egg" which take place 100 years before A Game of Thrones. Also on .PDF format.(1 MB .rar file)

I have all the audio books as well, if you want the actor who played Hallyne the Pyromancer from the HBO series to read them to you. :grin:
Do you have the copyrights to those? Do you have the right to distribute them? Pretty sure the answer to that is no.

I do not have the right.
I also don't have the right to be pasting westeros sigils on armour.

ok it was probably a bad idea to post those, but if I can help a few people get into these books that can't afford to go out and buy them, then I don't care if random people on the internet look down on me. :smile:

RobbSmithIII said:
ok it was probably a bad idea to post those, but if I can help a few people get into these books that can't afford to go out and buy them
So that's your rationalisation for why some laws don't apply to you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom