SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stevon said:
Lord Arick Bren said:
Jakob Zaborowski said:
Lord Arick Bren said:
Rage rage rage, Lannisters and their false tales getting my hopes up, darn, thought it would be awesome though, also i thought Ghost belonged to Jon Snow?

It is actually not a Lannister tale, they would probably dislike their men being  @#!*%  afraid of the bad  @#!*%  of the north. But the small folk talk of it.

Thanks for clearing that up, Makes sense too lol, regardless you're going to be afraid of The badasses of the north however.
Especially the fearsome Lord Manderly eh?
Oh no, Seven save us all... here come's lord too-fat-to-sit-a-horse! D:
:razz:

lolz of course

That boots two pages ago is cool. This love to (small) details will make this mod so alive...

@Wights/others/White Walkers: I, too, thought it to be one type of creatures in the books. But then my friends pointed out the different description of those beasts in the very first prologue. The one thing, who slays the knight with a sword looks clearly different from the other creatures, especially for example the creature which tries to get to Lord Mormont. And later, again, in book three if I am not mistaken, there appears one creature with a distinct different description than the undead before, much more similar to the one sword wearing one from the prologue. Yeah, blue eyes for everyone, but there are two kinds described in the books.
And I think, the series captures that well so far: In the prologue there were the fresh dead (like the child on the tree) which seem to behave like "normal" fantasy-undead just with cool blue eyes. And then there was the other creature with the sword that looks different.

Long story short: the head is very cool. But to give The Others lords who look different is a valid option.

series spoiler
Anyone else thinks it would be cool if Jon Snow would join the wildlings?  :smile:, (Later dramatic experience with the nights watch, maybe)

Uhtred Ragnarson said:
pappej said:
series spoiler
Anyone else thinks it would be cool if Jon Snow would join the wildlings?  :smile:, (Later dramatic experience with the nights watch, maybe)
lol someone hasn't read the books.
never was a big fan of books  :grin:

pappej said:
Uhtred Ragnarson said:
pappej said:
series spoiler
lol someone hasn't read the books.
never was a big fan of books  :grin:

You should give them a try - I never read much either, but I read a Game of Thrones (first book) after watching the series and it was really good. Adds a whole new dimension to the series that you can't get from the tv.

About last nights episode.
I think if the two burnt bodies werent the stark children, which I dont think they were, it wasnt Theon Greyjoys doing. He seemed genuinlly disturbed when he saw the bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom