SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how a united Westeros will look like, All Lead lords/kings pledge fealty or alliance to Who'sever sits  on Throne? also nice sigs to whoever made em.

Most recent episode...
Question related to the most recent episode...at the end...the char broiled bodies...any clue who that was? i certainly hope it was just a trick to save his ass and not the real children.

Lord Arick Bren said:
Most recent episode...
Question related to the most recent episode...at the end...the char broiled bodies...any clue who that was? i certainly hope it was just a trick to save his  @#!*%  and not the real children.
:cry: poor lads... in answer to your question:
mayhaps

indeed, but,
when eddard died, i raged, if bran is dead...i will most certainly kill someone...lol i highly doubt he is, the way it was portrayed to me was kinda like Him, Prince of the Iron Isles, grabbed two random bodies burned them beyond recognition, then hung them in order to save his reputation, knowing that bren and the others with him would not come back.

Lord Arick Bren said:
indeed, but,
when eddard died, i raged, if bran is dead...i will most certainly kill someone...lol i highly doubt he is, the way it was portrayed to me was kinda like Him, Prince of the Iron Isles, grabbed two random bodies burned them beyond recognition, then hung them in order to save his reputation, knowing that bren and the others with him would not come back.

Smart lad :wink:

Yup, 'e nailed it. :wink:
I remember it took me awhile to puzzle out what exactly happened when I first read ACOK, as I recall it being written rather ambiguously (probably intentionally). Or maybe I'm just slow... :razz:

Lord Arick Bren said:
Coo coo, one more time, Dire wolf mounts, Rob Stark is said to ride into battle on the back of Grey Wind, i certainly hope I can Do the same! xD

um yeah...that was just a silly thing that those southern smallfolk claimed, just like renly's ghost riding into battle and various other 'rumors' that we hear of throughout the book.....basically it never happened

Lord Arick Bren said:
Rage rage rage, Lannisters and their false tales getting my hopes up, darn, thought it would be awesome though, also i thought Ghost belonged to Jon Snow?

It is actually not a Lannister tale, they would probably dislike their men being **** afraid of the bad ass of the north. But the small folk talk of it.

Lord Arick Bren said:
Rage rage rage, Lannisters and their false tales getting my hopes up, darn, thought it would be awesome though, also i thought Ghost belonged to Jon Snow?

Renly's ghost as in the ghost of Renly. Jon Snow has the wolf Ghost, but they were talking about the spirit of dead Renly. hope that cleared it up.

Kormin said:
Lord Arick Bren said:

Renly's ghost as in the ghost of Renly. Jon Snow has the wolf Ghost, but they were talking about the spirit of dead Renly. hope that cleared it up.

Yes it did thank you, was just a little confused though, the topic was wolves...lol then Ghost...so i immediately went to Jon's Direwolf

Jakob Zaborowski said:
Lord Arick Bren said:

It is actually not a Lannister tale, they would probably dislike their men being **** afraid of the bad ass of the north. But the small folk talk of it.

Thanks for clearing that up, Makes sense too lol, regardless you're going to be afraid of The badasses of the north however.

Lord Arick Bren said:
Jakob Zaborowski said:
Lord Arick Bren said:

It is actually not a Lannister tale, they would probably dislike their men being  @#!*%  afraid of the bad  @#!*%  of the north. But the small folk talk of it.

Thanks for clearing that up, Makes sense too lol, regardless you're going to be afraid of The badasses of the north however.
Especially the fearsome Lord Manderly eh?
Oh no, Seven save us all... here come's Lord too-fat-to-sit-a-horse! D:
:razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom