War Thunder, Update 1.97: Swedish Tanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, the thing I never understand is that 99% of even the hardcore flight sim community do not use them for what they are good at, which is high altitude fighting.

Of course, it has been my experience that apart from the Russian planes, American planes are usually the most insane in any given flight related game.

The Russian planes seem to perform well beyond what was reported and only make sense if you use the notoriously BS Soviet manuals. The American aircraft suffer from "The P-51 won the war" and  "50 cals were lasers that exploded planes" syndromes.

shot20130401133052_zps77857cdb.jpg:original

aces2013-04-0113-35-28-68_zpsb85a3b87.jpg:original

Volkonski said:
I hope they keep ponies in there,
Well, if they do, then they will have officially given me a reason to stop playing this game.

Why is it that, no matter where I go, I just can't seem to escape all this damn pony bull****.  :???:

Kobrag said:
Worrying thing, can they get sued for copyright over this?

Pretty sure russia gives no ****s towards copyright laws. It is also a parody and not really copying anything copyright, I think.

I hope the ponies are still in this by the time I get home tonight and maybe for a few days, but no more than that. Its hardly an april fools joke if the content sticks around all month! I'm not really into MLP, but this looks funny.

xXMetalOwnzXx said:
They should've given an option to play separately from all the bull****. It's damn funny, but I wanted to fly my messerschmits :sad:
the ponies are all at tier 20,  just play a lower tier?

Back
Top Bottom