Arvenski

Count
M&BWB
Best answers

Arvenski

Count
M&BWB
Best answers
Well, Finland would be a pretty copy-paste nation, wouldn't it? Not to mention how the Russians might feel about it... :razz:

Úlfheðinn

Section Moderator
WB
Best answers
Maybe, but idk, it's feels weirder to miss out on a nation that actually fought in the war (as a co-belligerent with Germany).

Plus easy, tree, just throw in some modded US/British planes with some new skins and slight changes.

Arvenski

Count
M&BWB
Best answers

**** it, I'm not going to quote the list of new vehicles. When I copy it, the table that they use on the WT forum gets copied, too, and then it gets screwed up when I paste it on here and trying to remove it is a nightmare on this new forum. It's like the forum's actively working against me.

The Regia Marina's initial tech tree looks small, IMO. I feel a bit sorry for anyone who was hoping for ~30 vehicles. There's one WW2 plane, and it's the B6N Jill. Which is actually a plane I've wanted to see in WT for a long time, for the sake of historical representation if nothing else. So, no complaints from me, I guess. As far as updates go, it could be better, but it could be worse, too.

Last edited:

Cpt. Nemo

The Wurst
Section Moderator
M&BWB
Best answers
I'm amazed the Mirage actually got added. I guess the Bob Semple or the Skink will be the popular meme requests again.

I think the squad pinging is my favorite change this update, although it'll probably just be spammed by useless randos.

Arvenski

Count
M&BWB
Best answers
Mirage is good. It's a cool plane and no mistake, but adding it also comes with the bonus of shutting people up. Not that I should even read the WT forum (and I don't, usually), because the talk is always top-tier stuff. The next great jet that could be added, the next great tank that could be added, helos, missiles, shell types... Lately I've seen some people asking about top-tier Chinese tanks. I'm like, ****ing seriously? To each their own, though, I guess. I'm sure people would react the same way if I clamored for the stuff I want to see ingame.

Arvenski

Count
M&BWB
Best answers

Right, then. Swedish tanks are available for everyone to research and play now. Italy gets a bunch of US tanks, because reasons. France gets the Mirage III, which does indeed look beautiful. You get an F-104, you get an F-104, everyone gets an F-104. Japan gets three B6N2s, which seems a bit excessive, but... well, whatever. :lol:

Úlfheðinn

Section Moderator
WB
Best answers
Although I've pretty much been playing IL-2 exclusively the last couple of weeks, I have enjoyed seeing the rage about Swedish tanks in WT.

RightQuandary

Recruit
Best answers
I have raged against the Swedish but it has been focused on that SAV 20.12.48. thing. Although not very active in warfare these past two or more centuries, they do have a comprehensive 'tech tree' to include so it does not bother me as much.

Of course, like the rest of us, there are still some vehicles I would be interested in seeing. :smile:

The Bowman

Count
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Did they remaster the B5N model? I might reinstall this thing for a while just for the low tier torpedo bombers.
I used to like flying these planes, and I expected the B6N for ages.

Edit: After checking the last couple of major updates, I think they haven't updated the B5N model.

Last edited:

Arvenski

Count
M&BWB
Best answers
If they have updated it, it was probably quite a while ago, but I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't yet.

It's nice to see someone else has a soft spot for the 'Kate', though. :smile: