Resolved Vlandian Levy Crossbowmen Marked as Infantry (Formation 1)

Users who are viewing this thread

I've noticed that some troops - notably the Vlandian Levy Crossbowmen - are being auto-put in formation 1 when, as ranged units, they should be defaulted to Formation 2.

You can change them manually, but if you ever add new units to the party when there are none (like more Vlandian Levy Crossbowmen) it seems to revert the group back to Infantry.

Manually switching them also causes other weird issues - i.e. when selecting archers in a battle (button 2), the main character says "Infantry!" even though you are selecting archers. This is a different bug, but a basic fix would be to default Vlandian Levy Crossbowmen properly.

There are other units (like Mercenary Guard) that have ranged weapons but are also defaulted to Infantry. Is this intentional? Unsure where some of these units land, but Vlandian Levy Crossbowmen should definitely auto-default to ranged (Formation 2).

Thanks!

+1
Ranged weapons always defaulted to group 2 in warband. Likewise, units that have a horse should always default to cavalry; including heroes.
The choice should remain between saves and after manually adding/removing units from the group.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom