Resolved 1.1.2 Square and Circle formation still bugged. Also, stop marking unfixed bugs as Resolved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Square and circle formation units all face same direction, instead of facing outwards from center.
How to Reproduce: Use square and circle formation
Have you used cheats and if so which: none
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1080
CPU: Ryzen 5800
RAM: 32g

As of 1.1.0 (2023-01-31) it was reported to be fixed in an internal branch, and will be fixed in a next update. It is already two months later and we're at 1.1.2

We use these forums to track whether or not a game breaking bug is fixed. To know if we can play the game again. There are several bugs marked as [Resolved] despite still being broken in game. This confuses us. What is actually fixed? What is still broken? You can't just look it up on this forum. You have to test it in game (don't read the patch notes, they're not meticulous with that).

If you are using this forum for tracking your internal progress, please consider using a separate [Resolved but Unreleased] tag to reduce our confusion.

There is not any single issue that is marked resolved that is not confirmed by QA. Marking as resolved does not mean they will be in part of the next hotfix. They are fixed on the latest internal version of the game. Which will come to your hand when it is ready to be released. When or how a new big patch is going to be released is another issue on its own which I don't have any control over it. When the issue is fixed I am obliged to inform you It is fixed. Not obliged to inform you when it will be fixed.
You should not confuse big patches with hotfixes. They are resolved and will be pushed to the game with the FUTURE patches. Not with the NEXT patch. Thank you for your understanding.
The fix is applied to the latest internal branch. The fix was not part of this patch but it will be in the next update.

Back
Top Bottom