[Unofficial] Closed Beta Application: Fun thread

Users who are viewing this thread

CaNpoG said:
This obviously isn't an official application thread for the beta, but honestly TW could take some people in from here. Afterall, they told us (I think) that at least some people are going to be selected out of long-time community members. So I guess they'll be looking at the forums to some degree. (Also imo it'd be just dumb to only include youtubers and press who don't necessarily know how the game works or how to fight.)
Dude, no...

Please don't think for a second that they will use your application. It's a troll thread. Read:
Orion said:
This isn't how selection will be handled.

Leaving it open for the memes, though. :lol:

Motivo: soy un jugador nuevo, pero me encanta el juego y merezco ser parte de la beta cerrada. ¡Por favor, elíjame!

Sababu: Mimi ni mchezaji mpya lakini ninapenda mchezo na anastahili kuwa sehemu ya beta iliyofungwa tafadhali nichukue!

Raison: je suis un nouveau joueur mais j'aime le jeu et mérite de faire partie de la bêta fermée s'il vous plaît choisissez-moi!

RoboSenshi said:
Please don't think for a second that they will use your application. It's a troll thread. Read:

**** man! Don't say that...now what do I do with all the ordered t-shirts for unselected users?  :lol:

gChAW.jpg

---
@Danate, there's not much left, a little patience.

Ewoksson said:
... I am about to be the first person in this thread humble enough to vouch for another individual but myself. ...

Ehem...

Jurgen said:

NPC99 said:
The members contributing to this thread and other similar ones.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,381746.0.html

John C said:
HanzGuvenschmitz said:
Name: HanzGuvenschmitz

Okay, this guy should be in just for the name. He can have my key.

EQUzz.jpg

Although the first round of registrations was a great success, we consider that there is still more love™,  for the most hopeful fans.

I re-open this thread so that everyone who wants to participate in the Closed Beta communicates to Taleworlds by means of "Name" and "Reason" (please be brief) their intentions to provide feedback in this process if they are eventually chosen.

Name: AmateurHetman
Reason: I've been playing M&B since the demo set in Zendar. Plus since the time I started following Bannerlord's development, I have completed college and a 4 year university degree.

Accept me or else:
muricans-got-freedom-we-got-hussars_o_2627291.jpg
dOF5r2n.jpg

Name: DevilDog

Reason: The butterlords will is strong, since asking for the beta thread to be opened yesterday it is now reopened. They have willed it and it has been done. Just as they have willed that I am to be a trusted butterknight in their beta testing army!  :cool:

If I am not chosen: Blasphemy!

DevilDog said:
Name: DevilDog

Reason: The butterlords will is strong, since asking for the beta thread to be opened yesterday it is now reopened. They have willed it and it has been done. Just as they have willed that I am to be a trusted butterknight in their beta testing army!  :cool:

If I am not chosen: Blasphemy!

The Butterlord always goes to the call of the most fervent followers of the faith™, giving love™ to each one of them and through the exaltation of hope™ favor rejoicing. Rejoice, because the coming of the Lord is near; the harvest season is at hand. Only a little more patience™ is demanded of us; soon™ brethren, soon™.

Terco_Viejo said:
(please be brief)

In keeping with the house rules, I will now apply myself briefly, for I had not done so before, and then I will apply someone else.

Name: monoolho
Steam id: monoolho
Birth Certificate Registration: BRRSALGT-0890134223-monoolho
Blood type: monoolho
Eye color: monoolho
Predominant humor: monoolho
Star sign: monoolho with an ascendant on Veteranhood and TurnItOnOrOff as the major arcane
School graduation: monoolhoing
College degree: monoolhing in Shakespeare and medievalist butterlording
Master's degree: doing more of shakespearing and some german author because monoolho wills it
Professional experience: i read some stuff
Hair color and length: long and stuck to my head, with a sexy neckbeard
Personal passions: complaining on forums and making unfunny jokes, also on fridays i like wearing black, to go with my soul
Languages I speak: the ones i can
The longest I've been on a relationship: 6 years, 7 months, 22 days including today.
Male or female: i can stand on my hind legs
Looking for boys or girls: looking for that sweet release date
Top or bottom: bannerlord when
Simo or resonant: both, sometimes I watch one, sometimes I watch the other, but most oft I watch both at the same time while caressing my nipples with chantilly
My favorite faction: Jeremus
My hobbies: fountain pens, writing and saving memes in a special meme folder
My favorite color: blue! no, wait, it's red-

Reason: I'm just a city boy born and raised in south Caravanserai, I took the midnight train dreaming of gamescom. I have a tendency to avoid altogether anything serious and browse memes, so I would be the perfect beta tester for AFK times - that sweet spot between going to the bathroom and browsing the forums to look for that jumping 720º trick shot. If you complain about my irregularities on the forum or any community, or on my released steam mods, i'll tell you I can't right now, i'll get back to it in a couple of months and disappear for 2 years (i am also an adept follower and practitian of soon™). But most importantly: the reason you should make me a beta tester is because I am typing this while squatting on the floor because my cat is on my chair, bathing in the sun, and I am full of muscle fatigue. Don't stop hope™ing, hold on to that feeling!

thumb_i-need-some-real-niggas-to-post-some-reaction-faces-1612817.png

Name: Lord Engineer
Reason: I think he's a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.
68e270a0bd393172afd375bab332fbb9.png

Name: zabfalat
Reason: he draws very cool stuff and he represents himself on the internet as oat cookies.
39876168_710297189317733_3430221806143799296_n.jpg

Name: roccoflipside
Reason: MEN BUILD THINGS, THEN WE DIE. IT'S IN OUR FOKIN' DNA!

Name: Elgastre

Reason: I play Mount and blade since demo 2008 solo and multi.
I follow dev bannerlord since 2012.
I played only 700 hours on warband steam.
But I think I played 5000 hours with différent mod of Mount and blade.(western, nw, age of machinery, lotr :party:, got, star wars, …)
I played little in team but it was difficult because the lvl is very high.
I love bows.
And my friends call me Tithis and blade. :grin:
Steam: Elgastre

Name: knppel
Reason: Character Party size (see below)
91da150f2520eb6232922ca687ae9c1a.jpg
Accept me or else: I'll raid your servers and start to roleplay everywhere with an army big enough to enforce rules to my liking :party:

Back
Top Bottom