Votes: 209 11.6%
  • Elves

Votes: 409 22.6%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 190 10.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

NikeBG said:
Ah, so it's a Win7 issue? Now that's a relief - I'm with 2GB RAM (4 year old PC) as well, but with good ol' WinXP, so... there's a chance I could play it on minimal or even medium settings?
With a WinXP using 3.2 GB, and the MB executable in GetAssista's post - no TLD crashes so far (medium-high settings).

I experience a much better performance on Win7 with 2GB RAM since I installed the Enhanced version GA linked to. I still crash from time to time though, and always during sieges. I'll see if getting more RAM fixes it. :wink: It should, I was able to play ok on my old parents' computer - on XP with 3.5 GB ram.

Bobthehero said:
The only mention of Chariot is the invasion of the Chariot People, back before Gondor was given an official name IIRC, or very early during its creation.

This is incorrect. There are chieftains of the Easterlings mentioned riding chariots in Lord of the Rings.
We don't have any chariots though.

Merlkir said:
We don't have any chariots though.

Didnt expect it. i know of a few mods that ive been helping/helped that are looking for a chariot script.

I really hope that the dev teams are satisfied with thier work. There are some games *Cough*Modern Warfare*cough* That are only in the works for 6 months before they are released.

Merlkir said:
I experience a much better performance on Win7 with 2GB RAM since I installed the Enhanced version GA linked to. I still crash from time to time though, and always during sieges. I'll see if getting more RAM fixes it. :wink: It should, I was able to play ok on my old parents' computer - on XP with 3.5 GB ram.

You make awsome mod and you can't play it without crashes. What a irony of fate.  :razz:
I've 4 GB ram, very good graphic card and good processor. But if I play to big battles in M&B my computer is slow like turtle. I hope that TLD will give me epic huge battles without lags.

Awesome to hear that a release date is coming in. Really looking forward to play the most notorious mod for M&B.

One minor request though, may it be released around Christmas time, can you include Christmas hats? Always wanted to see an Ork army with Christmas hats :razz: (It's never going to happen, I know, but asking never hurts anyone) .

Okey, so I have to buy drinks, foods and cigs for a month,
and tried to apply sick leave as well,
turn off my phone,

All be ready in few days,
Good bye my social life!

Yes, old TLD didn't have siege fights, new TLD does. But as a part of more complex war mechanics. Can't just siege whatever you like, certain military and faction strength conditions must be met first.

Also some places can be fought over several times, others once captured are out of comission for good.

Triglav said:
Yes, old TLD didn't have siege fights, new TLD does. But as a part of more complex war mechanics. Can't just siege whatever you like, certain military and faction strength conditions must be met first.

Also some places can be fought over several times, others once captured are out of comission for good.
Real excited for some close quarters combat in Osgiliath.

Northcott said:
Pfffft. Screw those poncy gits! Whatever else comes, I'm getting me some leathers, a green cloak or tunic, bow, sword, and maybe 2-3 companions, and running around as a Ranger of the North.

That I will be chiefly ineffective and probably just a delusional drunkard who thinks he's a Ranger is neither here nor there.

Bloody awesome idea.

Sinistar said:
Real excited for some close quarters combat in Osgiliath.
I second this. Im going to Burn Osgiliath as Rhun and the Easterlings, and save it as either Dale, or Gondor(Hopefully Dale).

Fake Edit: Appears that you guys have the attention of a developer.

Shimmler said:
Northcott said:
Pfffft. Screw those poncy gits! Whatever else comes, I'm getting me some leathers, a green cloak or tunic, bow, sword, and maybe 2-3 companions, and running around as a Ranger of the North.

That I will be chiefly ineffective and probably just a delusional drunkard who thinks he's a Ranger is neither here nor there.

Bloody awesome idea.

It's this sort of thing that makes me wish M&B/Warband had co-op play mode. The only thing that could increase anticipation of TLD for me would be if it were possible to do my very silly idea with a pack of friends.

Northcott said:
Shimmler said:
Northcott said:

Bloody awesome idea.

It's this sort of thing that makes me wish M&B/Warband had co-op play mode. The only thing that could increase anticipation of TLD for me would be if it were possible to do my very silly idea with a pack of friends.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,150827.0.html

but thats warband.

The linkage in the original post not enough for you?
Well, there's also the Moddb page for it. Which is part of the linkage anyway.
If that's not enough, you can do something physically impossible.

ThaneWulfgharn said:
Can't we get some detailed screens about armors,races and such?
Or, you wait a couple of days days and can look at them yourself as much as you want.

Speaking of a couple of days, how long is that? I always think of 3-5 days.

Back
Top Bottom