Votes: 209 11.6%
  • Elves

Votes: 409 22.6%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 190 10.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks for the attention and Advise!
I will try to kick the habit of capitalizing words in the middle of a sentence.
Should I delete these posts since they have all been Resolved on the Discord?
You are welcome. Notepad++ has case operations, you may want to look it up.

I think your posts should remain as they are for other people who may have similar issues in the future.

Hi guys! sorry for being out of topic, but i would like to know how to
tweak TLD to start the war later. when my character would be a higher
level than 20.

i've searched online, but can't find an answer.

thanks for this trully awesome mod!
There should be some in-game options at the mod at which you can adjust the start-level of the war to your likings. Check the camp menu etc.

moddb-20years.svg

...Come on...!

...let's vote for The Last Days (of The Third Age of Middle Earth)

on "ModDB 20th anniversary" as the Best Classic Mod and Total Conversions category:...

Last edited:
personally, as an old man with dementia, I find this game unplayable. I would prefer a melee system mod akin to Morrowwind, which would allow playing the other aspects of the game. maybe call it it the old fart mod. still occasionally pull out originally MB, but usually quite after a couple hours of frustration. (and endless misclicks and mistaps. the old tolkien mod for oMB would have been fun. Yeh I found this. Is mister milker still about?

personally, as an old man with dementia, I find this game unplayable. I would prefer a melee system mod akin to Morrowwind, which would allow playing the other aspects of the game. maybe call it it the old fart mod. still occasionally pull out originally MB, but usually quite after a couple hours of frustration. (and endless misclicks and mistaps. the old tolkien mod for oMB would have been fun. Yeh I found this. Is mister milker still about?

Keep in mind that the older TLD 2.4 version can still be played in Mount&Blade 0.808, both downloadable below:

what I was trying to say was that I cannot play the last days, as I am unable to engage in combet. is there any way to play the game with a mod that does combet for me, or to play without combat as mpoor eyesight, shaky hands and misclicking means that I combat actions are to diffi8cult?

The combat is one of the main features of the game, I don't think that there is a mod at which you don't need to fight. You can of course try to command around your troops but there is still clicking required at that.
There is of course also always the auto-battle option for you, so you don't need to fight.

Back
Top Bottom