The Official Art thread

NA1F

Regular
WBVC
Best answers
@AmateurHetman Thank you for your compliment. it's realy hard to find a time to draw, over the weekend maybe, but you study and work at the same time! :shock:

@Gab thanks :grin:
____
Really nice ones. The big tree in the last sketch must have taken some time, but it was worth it.

Even though my head comes with a tilting feature, it would look better if you would straighten up the images.
thanks man
yes, the tree took maybe some time, the drawing in general took an hour
about straighten up the images.
Do you mean that the image is upside down? Because I do not see a problem.. or maybe I did not understand the meaning of straighten (Sorry, my English is not that good :facepalm:)
____
I like to draw the night sky and stars

Last edited by a moderator:

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
I just meant some of the drawings are titled a bit - the horizon isn't horizontal. :smile:

RyanRyzzo

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Decided to check back in.

This is a parody of the crazy Aussie guy who runs into a tornado.
Instead this is a crazy Roman soldier who runs into a Hun-storm!

Almalexia

Her Flamboyance, the Calipha
Duke
M&BWBNW
Best answers
Decided to check back in.

This is a parody of the crazy Aussie guy who runs into a tornado.
Instead this is a crazy Roman soldier who runs into a Hun-storm!

Marcus Licinius Crassus at the Battle of Carrhae, 53BC, uncolorized.

Antonis

Marquis
WBWF&SVCNW
Best answers
Ah, those are a couple of fine pieces!
@RyanRyzzo : Awesome stuff.
@NA1F : Nice! It kinda looks like an old-school RPG background scene to me.

Marcus Licinius Crassus at the Battle of Carrhae, 53BC, uncolorized.
That's a way to give any history geek a heart attack. Have you read the word "Hun"? Have you seen the helmet? Crassus and 53BC my foot! Expect severe punishment.

NA1F

Regular
WBVC
Best answers
thanks guys
i just started doing pixel art about a weak, and i realy like it, and you should try it one day.. it's fun.

night sky

Antonis

Marquis
WBWF&SVCNW
Best answers
Seeing your pieces, I'd love to try. But how do I start? I mean, yeah, I can google this, but having someone that tried it help with tips would be better.

NA1F

Regular
WBVC
Best answers
Seeing your pieces, I'd love to try. But how do I start? I mean, yeah, I can google this, but having someone that tried it help with tips would be better.
I wish I could explain well, but unfortunately my English is not that good. I use Google translation and edit my text most of the time
but i will try my best
If you want to do a pixel program, you should only use this program (aseprite) you can find it on steam It is very cheap about 9$ (at least in my region)
It is very easy and I could not believe how easy it is
You can make animation movement easily

This is the video I learned from
you can find more video online just write aseprite tutorial

Kentucky James VII

BioAfrikaner
Duke
Best answers

Most of the pixel art tutorials on the internet are complete garbage and give terrible advice, but this one is really good. You might need to read it a few times between actually trying stuff out for things to sink in.

NA1F

Regular
WBVC
Best answers

Most of the pixel art tutorials on the internet are complete garbage and give terrible advice, but this one is really good. You might need to read it a few times between actually trying stuff out for things to sink in.
you right
I was struggling to find pixel art tutorials videos to learn from on the internet
but this video was great to learned from, and the program was easy and i learned fast
edit
By the way is this you work? :shock: hindsart.com!?