The Official Art thread

Best answers
The left one would be a banner, if the space allowed. The sword thing depends on Jean de Joanville claiming he reached for his saddle sword instead of the arming sword during one of the battles of the crusade he was in. So I guess carrying a spare sword on the horse was a thing

Antonis

Marquis
WBWF&SVCNW
Best answers
Ah.Thanks for the explanation. Didn't know about the swords, but I kinda worked out that the vertical pole is a banner. I just couldn't resist making a silly joke. :smile:

Antonis

Marquis
WBWF&SVCNW
Best answers
Ok, all those are great. The last two are the best, imo. The last is pretty amazing. All the references and of course, the thicc gurl. Still, -and I don't really mean to complain- you could spoiler them, as most are pretty large. :grin:

NA1F

Regular
WBVC
Best answers
Waiting for bannerlord made me go back to draw again
this is some of my sketch (Aserai faction)

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
Really nice ones. The big tree in the last sketch must have taken some time, but it was worth it.

Even though my head comes with a tilting feature, it would look better if you would straighten up the images.

AmateurHetman

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Lord, seeing these nice drawings is making me want to draw again. Just need to find the time in between working and studying.

@NA1F I really like the desert landscape with the silhouetted camel rider. It’s very good.

Last edited: