The Official Art thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Decided to check back in.

This is a parody of the crazy Aussie guy who runs into a tornado.
Instead this is a crazy Roman soldier who runs into a Hun-storm!

here_it_comes_by_ryanryzzo_ddn06o3-fullview.jpg

Ah, those are a couple of fine pieces!
@RyanRyzzo : Awesome stuff.
@NA1F : Nice! It kinda looks like an old-school RPG background scene to me.

Marcus Licinius Crassus at the Battle of Carrhae, 53BC, uncolorized.
That's a way to give any history geek a heart attack. Have you read the word "Hun"? Have you seen the helmet? Crassus and 53BC my foot! Expect severe punishment.

thanks guys
i just started doing pixel art about a weak, and i realy like it, and you should try it one day.. it's fun.

night sky

dWIk67T.jpg

Seeing your pieces, I'd love to try. But how do I start? I mean, yeah, I can google this, but having someone that tried it help with tips would be better.
I wish I could explain well, but unfortunately my English is not that good. I use Google translation and edit my text most of the time
but i will try my best
If you want to do a pixel program, you should only use this program (aseprite) you can find it on steam It is very cheap about 9$ (at least in my region)
It is very easy and I could not believe how easy it is
You can make animation movement easily

This is the video I learned from
you can find more video online just write aseprite tutorial

Most of the pixel art tutorials on the internet are complete garbage and give terrible advice, but this one is really good. You might need to read it a few times between actually trying stuff out for things to sink in.
you right
I was struggling to find pixel art tutorials videos to learn from on the internet
but this video was great to learned from, and the program was easy and i learned fast
edit
By the way is this you work? :shock: hindsart.com!?

On-and-off, about a month and a half, but altogether about a week. Believe it or not the dress didn't take that long, but the guys face and the fields had me stumped for so long that i nearly quit the whole drawing multiple times.

Here is the painting I used as reference:

EPVI4PUWsAAG0g1

Here is some progress of the dress, which was relatively straightforward:

EPVJFsiWkAAgjPm
EPVJSNzWoAAR18K
EPVJl9UXkAEuNZw
EPVJwThWkAUxFyO

Back
Top Bottom