OSP Medieval 3D Art stoned's weapon pack updated: 6. The dude's back

Users who are viewing this thread

Very nice work, and you have another fan of the elegants aswell! You know, a katana would look AMAZING in that set*, hint hint  :mrgreen: . Keep up the good work, cant wait to use them in-game!

wow...people actually like my things...i'm very honoured! and yes, i know some of the textures look very dull, and that the brass guard on the broad dagger and broad bastardsword are very, well, ugly. That's because everything is textured with the weapons1 texture. The reason i choose that some blade should be dull was that some looked too bright and shiny, with, to me, looked all too look-at-me-i'm-the-knight-who-polished-all-my-gear-today'ish, so i wanted a more rugged style on some of the cheaper weapons. And i'm very fond of the broken blade thing, because, if a blade broke, it would often just be reforged into a smaller sword as in year 1000,a sword would cost the same as a farm house, but here, the bearer just does not have the money to have the blade reforged

next up: another longsword and a broken version of it, possible the scyhte and a 1handed hammer

and then: release!!!!!! (but i have too much homework to work on anything serious now, so, you'll have to wait a few days)

(if i finish early i'll start working)

did finish early  :razz:

a cheap sword, a broken cheap sword (that's why it was so cheap then...never buy discount weapons!) and a scythe, but it sucks

it wont upload the scythe right now, but feast your eyes on the cheap swords

edit: scythe uploaded! yay

Good stuff.  I thinkt he problem with the scythe is that it is not rounded on the outside edge.  I guess a scythe is probably really hard to do in a way that looks good and is also not insanely high poly count.

Stoned-dude, I like them a lot. Gonna have to nick them.

EDIT - you need to update the first post with the hand axe, and how about rusty, bent, etc versions of the weapons, for use with different modifiers?

i just noticed this here. you got some pretty sweet weapons stoned, and i applaud your choice to throw out hstorical accuracy. love the  idea of including broken weapons, lotr style.

thank you all

working on a few new weapons, including a halbard, a new steel battleaxe, more swords (broken ones too, perhaps), but, i need inspiration for more weapons...any ideas? (actually just made a 2hander and a flamberge-bladed 2hander)

leprachaun, what mod will you use my humble weapons for?

If you need more inspiration, then make some 2 handed hammers that don't look so much like sledgehammers - such as some with spikes on the opposite side and for the pommel.

Back
Top Bottom