OSP Medieval 3D Art stoned's weapon pack updated: 6. The dude's back

Users who are viewing this thread

go ahead leprechaun, grab as many as you want! i'd me most honoured

making a pistol-crossbow....i'll post an image as soon as it's all done

well, handcrossbow or crossbowpistol, does it matter much? It's a crossbow that works like a pistol...and i know, it's not pretty

No, they were little bastards, designed for close-range melee combat in town - assassin style. Nasty little buggers. You could hide them on your person, walk behind your target in a crowd, fire it from a concealed position and walk away. They were damn powerful and very quiet, like you'd expect of any crossbow. Saw one at a weaponry museum, in Sheffield, I think it was. Maybe Manchester... Was about a year ago, and my memory is like a sieve.

stoned-dude said:
go ahead leprechaun, grab as many as you want! i'd me most honoured

making a pistol-crossbow....i'll post an image as soon as it's all done

i've been wondering when someone would make one of these, i love these things. one prob, what if people use full length bolts on that, it'd look weird to have the bolt sticking that far out of hte front of the crossbow. unless the weapon is long enough for it. i guess there would be no way to stop people from buying ill fitting bolts for it. i guess that's just up to the user. but for real that's a damn cool weapon. maybe you could make a chu-ko-nu-like repeating crossbow too?

Today, I found one of those in my basement!  :grin:
I was like WTF! It still works, it was plastic and a toy, but weird how I found that after 8 years.

well i fixed the bolt thing by classifying the horsebow as a pistol, made a cartrigde with an slightly altered bolt mest...the bolt doesn't show up on the crossbow, but the target will have an bolt sticking out of it's body...

made a cute little fictional axe

P.S my idea of cute may be your idea of horrifying

yeah, but if it's a pistol then mods with pistols in it will be able to shoot bolts. sweet, a harpoon gun. oh well, it's all good i guess.

Back
Top Bottom