SP Sci-Fi Starship Troopers MOD.+ .(OK. -Release+!)

Users who are viewing this thread

normal_633727032205735000.jpg

:mrgreen:

the  shi  Japanese

You need to wait 20 seconds oon the site for download to appear.

And BTW: Downloading....  :wink:

Maybe when WH40k mod comes ill change the chineese with IG and have some tyranid slaying fun.  :mrgreen:

If you ever plan to get serious with this mod, maybe you can expand the base to more sections? Maybe replicate the base from the movie?
Expanding this mod in any way will make the mod even more fun.

Sunlessdaysrise said:
To be quite frank just about every fantasy/sci-fi movie you may have ever seen is based on it's "leather bound" counter part. Even Jurassic Park One, Two, and Three, had books before they were movies. My statement is quite bold considering it's not 100% for every fantasy/sci-fi movie but pretty damn close
Jurassic Park 3 was not based on a book. :???:

Downloading the mod now.  Looks nifty, in a bizarre kind of way.

Alright. At first I thought it was me, but now I know its just the game. The hitboxes on the bugs is completely SCREWED UP. Everywhere I shoot the bullets connect with the bugs, but there is no hit. And It doesnt matter where I try to shoot, or predict where the only hitbox for them is, but it seems to choose at random if the hits connect or not. I shoot everywhere trying to find it, but every spot I shoot doesn't always hit, and it gets really annoying when a bug is about to get on the deck, and I shoot at him at least 5 times and not one bullet hits. He then gets on and massacres the troops because their AI so stupid, rather than continue shooting they disarm themselves and run around.

I suppose it can't be helped. So pay no heed to what they told you in the movie. Go for the stem connecting the the head and legs  :twisted:

Its pretty easy finding the hitboxes.  :wink:
And i whould suggest to have you and your men armed with atleast a sword.

(i found a bug, when you pick up a heavy practise sword one of the bugs drop, you are automatically turned on the bugs side, wierd.

......... Two words.........
Star Craft Mod Material..... 0_0
Someone teach me how to make the bugs.... SO then I may make the Zerglings to tear up the little terran trash....

Off topic, sorry:
Not to everyone's taste, but I chuckled at the East and West juxtaposition:
001.gif
002.gif
003.gif
004.gif
005.gif
006.gif
007.gif
008.gif

009.gif
010.gif
011.gif
012.gif
013.gif
014.gif

timedanze said:
listen, why don´t you make a good mod?? a scenario like Crusades or such...

everytime such ugly things....  :oops:

this really buggers mount & blade...  :mad:

STFU!!!!!! XO Lets him do this...... the chinese can do any thing, they control the internet. Plus a chinese guy did this a few versions back so i know it can be done!!

Back
Top Bottom