SP Sci-Fi Starship Troopers MOD.+ .(OK. -Release+!)

Users who are viewing this thread

explorer

Sergeant
:roll:small size MOD

To go to Tulga, chat with Tournament Master and choose "Good. That's what I am going to do",then you will start to kill insect(cimex)

only a rough MOD...................... :oops:

Resources: http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=00ccf868eebb0743ef5b05a18f25514d

normal_633727032195578750.jpg

normal_633722784681848750.jpg

normal_633722784224661250.jpg

normal_633722784202161250.jpg

normal_633722784375286250.jpg

normal_633722784519348750.jpg

The lack of a download link indicates that you have no intention of releasing it. One must ask oneself why you have chosen not to do so.

Sir Henry Curtis said:
The lack of a download link indicates that you have no intention of releasing it. One must ask oneself why you have chosen not to do so.
wow, seriously dude? you really need to chill, quaillover is right, i'm sure that it isn't nearly done.

listen, why don´t you make a good mod?? a scenario like Crusades or such...

everytime such ugly things....  :oops:

this really buggers mount & blade...  :mad:

timedanze said:

Silence. What he chooses to make is entirely up to him. Just like whoever the admins choose to mute for spam is entirely up to them.

(It would be ironic if they muted me, just to prove this very point.) <------ not a suggestion.

Xendor said:
chinese, chinese....

:smile:. I do have to agree partially with Sir Henry Curtis, but only because of my prior experiences with this. He likes to post little threads as a gallery of his awesomeness without ever releasing anything... Like the massive model that he called a Phalanx. Heh, got more pages of discussion than most small-sized mods.

Elenmmare said:
Xendor said:
chinese, chinese....

:smile:. I do have to agree partially with Sir Henry Curtis, but only because of my prior experiences with this. He likes to post little threads as a gallery of his awesomeness without ever releasing anything... Like the massive model that he called a Phalanx. Heh, got more pages of discussion than most small-sized mods.

Indeed, he allways makes us hungry but never feeds us  :sad:

EDIT: if he really releases it on 12 march, he is the first modder with a scedule :razz:

EDIT: if he really releases it on 12 march, he is the first modder with a scedule :razz:
Report to moderator  Logged

Many others have had schedules; they just haven't stuck to them. What makes this different..?

timedanze said:

Listen, I don't like you.

janlulhannes said:
Elenmmare said:
Indeed, he allways makes us hungry but never feeds us  :sad:
Hehe, Right. xD

daerdevil said:
It looks like fun.  Anyone notice that those bugs appear to be climbing the wall?  Is that some new script?
I wondered about that as well! ;S I smell wall-climbing ninjas if it is.

Maybe they're just jumping? I wish this guy was as good in English as he was in making items, maybe he could help us find out if that's climbing and if so, how he did it.

daerdevil said:
It looks like fun.  Anyone notice that those bugs appear to be climbing the wall?  Is that some new script?

Based on the short GIF clip that was up a few days ago, I would think that the bugs are jumping very, very high.

Lemonfield said:
Invisible ladders, I suspect.
Same here, but aren't ladders just objects like no other that happen to have a slope? I mean, steeper ladders make you walk slower. Now, I would have expected this, but even steeper siege towers make you walk slower. Just as a hill's slope makes you move slower. Some mods use walls to create cities and stairs.

(And it's not possible to have them invisible if they needed a slope, for those ... aliens, are pressed against the wall)

Back
Top Bottom