SP Sci-Fi Starship Troopers MOD.+ .(OK. -Release+!)

Users who are viewing this thread

you get an A for awesome trying it out ASAP.

after trying it out i manged to steal a bug

lolzhorsee.jpg

made me lol at all the horses(body's) running around great mod!

woot? when i put the folder inside the mount and blade modules folder it does no appear when i start mount and blade :S

That's lots of fun!  It's a little slow, but I had all my settings on high.

Are you going to make Starship Troopers to fight the bugs, instead of those ashigaru guys?

Someone could make fantasy centaurs the way you made the bugs, I think...  Of course, the centaurs' human torsos would come off when they die, but what can you do.

BTW i found a BUG i was on the fort team ok and i killed an arachnid  so i took his heavy practice sword and than it made me join them so i was forced to kill the humans weird

Scouten said:
BTW i found a BUG i was on the fort team ok and i killed an arachnid  so i took his heavy practice sword and than it made me join them so i was forced to kill the humans weird

Ah.. so thats how he made the models, he made a sword and modelled it so that it covers your whole body as an insect.
Smart :smile: I was thinking about the same for a teletubby mod.

not joking here.. I was really thinking about that :razz:
Teletubbies, MyLittlePony and perhaps some mario and stuff..

janlulhannes said:
Scouten said:

Ah.. so thats how he made the models, he made a sword and modelled it so that it covers your whole body as an insect.
Smart :smile: I was thinking about the same for a teletubby mod.

not joking here.. I was really thinking about that :razz:
Teletubbies, MyLittlePony and perhaps some mario and stuff..
no no no :razz: the sword just made me change teams i kept the same model unless he did it that way
but when i used the sword it was invisible or really short and it was used as a one handed weapon not a two handed one :razz:

Pretty fun mod. It would be nice if it was possible to win, though. (Ok, it is posible. But I'd be sitting here all day.)
They breached the deck around the time 8000 were left. At that time I ran up to one of the towers and found it is impossible for them to scale it. Perhaps this could be fixed?
At one point I mounted one of he legs and ran around the field shooting. The most BA thing ever.

One thing that could use a fix is making the accuracy time for shooting reduced greatly so it can bring in rapidfire machine guns instead of simple rifles. That said, if putting that in increase bug HP.

Kellorkleft said:
Pretty fun mod. It would be nice if it was possible to win, though. (Ok, it is posible. But I'd be sitting here all day.)
They breached the deck around the time 8000 were left. At that time I ran up to one of the towers and found it is impossible for them to scale it. Perhaps this could be fixed?
At one point I mounted one of he legs and ran around the field shooting. The most BA thing ever.

One thing that could use a fix is making the accuracy time for shooting reduced greatly so it can bring in rapidfire machine guns instead of simple rifles. That said, if putting that in increase bug HP.
the machine guns in the WW2 china battlefield mod would be great here 3 round burst each click i think its
miraithis (or what ever his name is :razz:) code

great fun, only to bad he made those weird chinese guys armed with muskets. What is that? some chinese versioun of starship troopers?  :???:

I like china, they have rice and Communism!!!! :lol: :grin: :mrgreen: No seriously i like China, theyre good at keeping the general populance informed and safe. (they made me say that. If i didnt they would kill my teletubby!!!!) I like rice...................

Back
Top Bottom