There should be officially created playlist for Bannerlord on Spotify

• Yes

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

It has been long long years since Warband got released. It had legendary in-game musics, master-piece soundtrack and battle soundtracks. But they are not uploaded to Spotify officially. Well, I demand official support from Taleworlds, I want them to upload whole soundtracks of Bannerlord to Spotify. Musics are important part of this game and... That's it.

I think they have a problem with the music copyright
I know I'm going to wake up in the middle of the night wondering why did that person make an account just to necro a 19 month old thread? Do they own the copy right somehow? DO they really want it on Spotify and searched for this specific thread and only this? What does it mean?

My bet is a bot that posts a common message when it finds a thread with spotify in it. This message is generic and may make sense in many contexts related to Spotify. Another giveaway (apart from making an account just to necro and leaving immediately) is how female names are routinely used by bots, but are actually rare on gaming forums.

Then when no one is looking anymore it will edit its message and insert all kinds of shady websites that paid the bot factory for SEO services. This could be a person too, from some low-wage SE Asian country that performs the same bot-like duties.

Fascinating. The name bothered me too. People will use a known female celebrity, meme or character name, but that ones just generic and very out of place here.
It's fascinating how they can fool anyone, even jaded veteran cynics who think they've seen it all.
Here's a fun example when a bot inadvertently trolled the feminism thread by using the great bot technique of reposting a random post from the same thread:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/feminism.266449/page-436#post-9597472

Back
Top Bottom