Closed Skills seems to go missing on some battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: While playing some M&B, i just started to run into some "bug".
For some reason from one battle to another, my personnal skills seems to not work at all then work again on the next battle, without changing anything.
Does happend on enginnering on the map sometimes, i'm at 166 and the time to create a camp + siege engine does take different time. When i ride a horse (always the same Wadar Hotblood) sometimes it will just run like if i had 0 in riding, while being 290. Same goes for athletics, Two handed sword, bow. But the most remarkable is usually bow.
How to Reproduce: No idea honestly. It started to appear around lvl 37 (currently lvl 40) and can appear for a battle or 1h then disapear.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related): my character and it's perks (Dead aim +30% headshot, Bodkin +10% armor pen, Quick adjustement, Mounted archery, Strong Bow +8% dmg, Hunter clan, Skirmish phase master, Bulls eyes, Deep Quivers, Quick Draw, Deadshot +0.5% dmg per point above 200 so 288 = 44%dmg. And finally the bonus dmg of 31.7% for being 288 in bow for a total of +84% dmg with bow or 114% in Head with a 10% armor pen) i also have noble bow and large bag of stacked bodkin arrows
Media (Screenshots & Video): The first siege at Lochtana Castle and the second Siege at Amprela, i did take a screenshot killing the same unit (Imperial milita Archer) on Abdomen (81 -114) then Chest (90-123). Nothing change between the 2 siege, i just travel between them.

Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia Geforce RXT 2070
GPU Driver Version: 30.0.15.1278
CPU: ntel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: ASUSTeK G731GW
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Could you share with us the save file you are experiencing this issue with?
To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

It happend just now, i start to record right away and stop it when it would work fine again. No idea what cause the problem to happend for 2 siege then diseppear. i tried to shoot on different target with different part of the body to show the lack of dmg. Dealing about 80 dmg on milita and light troup and 40 dmg or less on "heavy" one. Then in the battle perk start to work again and i deal more than 100 dmg on almost any troops.
here is the link (should be in HD in about a hour ):
First siege from 0:00-3:30 showing my perks and items right after.
Second siege from 7:20-12:10
Battle 14:00-17:00 showing my perks and items right after nothing change in between.

So it didn't happend for quite a while until i got this video, so i started to think when it did start and what could have been the cause ? (only lead i have if that can help) Turns out i remember doing lot of children and creating my kingdom around the lvl 37 while recruiting new lords. When a decision or a guidance for a child appear i was more likely to see my perks "go away" for the next fight and since i had like 12 children to deal with + every new castle i would conquer then choose to give (even if children seems to cause more the problem to occur). It felt like, it was just happening at every moment. But now almost all the children are grown up, so it's just about giving castle away.

Last edited:
It happend just now, i start to record right away and stop it when it would work fine again. No idea what cause the problem to happend for 2 siege then diseppear. i tried to shoot on different target with different part of the body to show the lack of dmg. Dealing about 80 dmg on milita and light troup and 40 dmg or less on "heavy" one. Then in the battle perk start to work again and i deal more than 100 dmg on almost any troops.
here is the link (should be in HD in about a hour ):
First siege from 0:00-3:30 showing my perks and items right after.
Second siege from 7:20-12:10
Battle 14:00-17:00 showing my perks and items right after nothing change in between.

So it didn't happend for quite a while until i got this video, so i started to think when it did start and what could have been the cause ? (only lead i have if that can help) Turns out i remember doing lot of children and creating my kingdom around the lvl 37 while recruiting new lords. When a decision or a guidance for a child appear i was more likely to see my perks "go away" for the next fight and since i had like 12 children to deal with + every new castle i would conquer then choose to give (even if children seems to cause more the problem to occur). It felt like, it was just happening at every moment. But now almost all the children are grown up, so it's just about giving castle away.

It's the weather.

• Weather and weather effects have been introduced.
    • Both rain and snow can now appear on the campaign map as well as in missions depending on the season of a specific region. Consequently, the grounds become wet or snowy and stay that way for a period even after the precipitation is gone.
    • Campaign Map Effects:
      • Wet/snowy grounds decrease mounted infantry and cavalry speed bonus components of party speed by 30%.
      • Wet/snowy grounds double the siege preparation time.
    • Mission Effects:
      • Wet/snowy grounds decrease the max speed of mounts and mount acceleration by 15%.
      • Active raining or snowing decreases the projectile speed of arrows and bolts by 20%, causing reduced damage and accuracy.

It's the weather.
I do agree weather have an effect.
  • Mission Effects:
    • Wet/snowy grounds decrease the max speed of mounts and mount acceleration by 15%.
    • Active raining or snowing decreases the projectile speed of arrows and bolts by 20%, causing reduced damage and accuracy.

But I go from 40 dmg on heavy to more than 100 (when not shooting in the back of a shield). Same with light troops going from 70-80 to 130-150.(start of video from 0:16 to 0:22, i shoot at hardenedcrossbowman for 58 dmg at 15:35 i shoot the same guy for 108 in the shoulder, or 8:20-8:35 vlandian sharpshooter for 56 in the chest , then at 15:50 to 16:03 slowing down to be almost steady, while ennemy troop are running away so decrease the amount of dmg i will deal. i do 58 in the leg, 78 in the shoulder, 103 in the abdmomen from the back when they got shield. I can't believe the arrow would deal only half dmg because it goes from 80m/s to 69m/s ). Also we don't see it in the video because it didn't happend, since it happend on more rare occasion same thing happend with melee which shouldn't be impact by weather, and horse speed is decrease not by 15% but i'm back to a "0" skill sensation where the horse doesn't even run just casually walking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom