Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Huuuperd

Recruit
Summary:
1) Game stuck in after battle world map view of the town with the siege camp still there, due to what seems to be a quest dialog conflict: no actual crash but game won't continue, cant rotate world map, can't save, can't open clan or character, but i can accept peace offer.
2) Only when I alt-tab out of the game the menu appears and I can quit or reload.
How to Reproduce:
I have a quest with my king to deliver horses, and also conquered a town with him.
After the battle he askes if I have his horses quest, and says nothing about the battle, and after that the game is stuck.
If I go back to the save before taking the citadel, i can talk to the King, cancel the quest, and after the battle the game is fine.

I have a save game and screenshot but cant upload them here?

Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: nvidia geforce gtx 1650 Ti
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: i5
RAM: 8gb
Motherboard: hp
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

It would be great if you can send us the save file just before the freeze happen. You can find the save related info below:
To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom