[S][1.125] -Black Sky- |v0.8.4| |Updated 18/06/10|

Users who are viewing this thread

thank you sooooooooooo much brooooooo
umm
realy you are nice guy 
but if u give us a pic for cheat menu
u will be sooooo kind heh  :mrgreen:

good mod. thx for the tips about cheat menu lol.

Now..
how can i disable it? [the cheat menu]

Because the "debug" is bugging me. Its spamming my screen. help please? which command should i type

for the next version ill add the guns & new items to the Rvacheg chest, save people having to use cheatmenu

So far, so good with this mod, Subs. I like it.

The only problem I have with it has already been stated -- there's no feature list, so I'm not entirely sure just *how* cool it is until I play more. :wink:

SUBS really am so bored from bugs
all mod i download it have bugs why ...?
SUBS u must help me please  :sad:
my trouble is this see
http://up101.9ory.com/v/10/04/30/04/33574637810.jpg
and
http://up101.9ory.com/v/10/04/30/04/47356954220.jpg
can u upload this file or help me please ....?
i am waiting your answer  :cry:

So why weren't firearms made available for purchase in the market? Just wondering as I know how to get them through "cheatmenu" but that just spams debug crap.

Secondly, found a bug if you overwrite the Native folder; when you open the inventory (or enter the market) an error crops up saying a file isn't being recognized. I'll repost later once I get around to actually looking at it. It does deal with character shadow though.

are the both of you who are experiencing errors copying the files out of the module and overwriting the native module?

Black sky is made from version 1.11 so misses a couple scripts added in 1.113 (models are updated though) when i get some more experience i should be able to port it over, i hope - which is why your probably experiencing this, just unzip the archer and extract it into your modules folder, then on the warband launcher there is a drop down menu.

if thats not the case i really need more details; screenshots & details on what you were doing/trying to do (so i can figure out whats causing the error)
Via my own play testing every single item & troop I've made/added have had no issues with

as to the question about firearms not available to buy via shops, i currently don't have the experience to fix this properly as its an issue with merchants not being able to sell muskets/pistol type weapons and im still trying to figure out what scripts to edit, if anyone knows this help me out :grin: (could fix it by changing firearms to crossbows)
- a temporary fix i will be adding in the next patch is adding all the firearms and new items into the Rvacheg chest, which sort of fixes the issues if you want to play a normal game, but with a gun.

Artyem said:
I'd love to get it, and play it. But Rapidshare is a *****

yeah a ***** to download from maybe (what is it like 1min wait time?), but unlike the repository i don't have to wait for approval on uploads, getting about 120 downloads/day

- for the next version ill get it on the repository, as after that its just tweaks and fixes
- khergit faction.
- bandit trees.
- lord equipment.
- more custom items.
- few balance changes.

HOW YOU CAN HELP:
i need feedback about balance, trying to make each faction as powerful as each other but keeping strengths and weaknesses, things like certain factions having too strong lords (although given lords choose their own amount of units based on renown/wealth)

hey subs !!!
well i am downloading new version but  i was really bored so i wanted to add new units but i do not know how can you tech me please?? :smile:

a great tool for adding units came our recently, check the forge for 'Morghs M&B txt tools'

very simple to use with an easy interface.

SUBS said:
a great tool for adding units came our recently, check the forge for 'Morghs M&B txt tools'

very simple to use with an easy interface.
can u look to my trouble SUBS ...?

SUBS said:
are the both of you who are experiencing errors copying the files out of the module and overwriting the native module?

Black sky is made from version 1.11 so misses a couple scripts added in 1.113 (models are updated though) when i get some more experience i should be able to port it over, i hope - which is why your probably experiencing this, just unzip the archer and extract it into your modules folder, then on the warband launcher there is a drop down menu.

was directed at you ewan :razz:

i really need more detail on whats causing it, as through my own play testing I've not been able to find any errors - equipped every item and used every troop - all work

SUBS said:
SUBS said:

was directed at you ewan :razz:

i really need more detail on whats causing it, as through my own play testing I've not been able to find any errors - equipped every item and used every troop - all work
ok SUBS np i can continue
but can u upload file rgl_config.txt  it's in M&B War Band Folder
because i open it and found all errors there
help me and upload it plz  :grin:

file not found,

its not in my Warband folder, native or and module i have - even searched all previous black sky uploads. (or my whole computer for that matter)

are you using windows 7?
i don't understand how you can have an extra files thats giving your errors (this file wasn't contained in the upload)
did you follow how i said to install it?

SUBS said:
file not found,

its not in my Warband folder, native or and module i have - even searched all previous black sky uploads. (or my whole computer for that matter)

are you using windows 7?
i don't understand how you can have an extra files thats giving your errors (this file wasn't contained in the upload)
did you follow how i said to install it?
No i have windows XP Service pack 3
i must setup windows 7 for no files errors ?  :neutral:

SUBS said:
no, u have the same OS i do, try deleting the file it shouldn't be there
no cant it's part from the game
but np bro i can continue
dont worry and thks for ur help
ty subs and u are kind friend :grin:
but when u will add europe

Back
Top Bottom