RaW:Previews+News

Users who are viewing this thread

Greek Coastal Town

RnOfq.jpg
8H4pV.jpg
jOyqy.jpg
CWGso.jpg

Take your time, 2.55 it's already an amazing work that I haven't  given all the attention it deserves  :oops:
mais je vais surement me rattraper pour le 2.6  :twisted:

Now I feel like I have the added pressure of having to actually make it a decent update and not half-ass it like I just did this entire sentence...

I have yet to do a proper playthrough of Tohlobaria as well  :oops: So much changed since my last proper campaign and each time I start playing I stop mostly because I get my ass beaten and to steal ideas to get back modding because I think I don't know how to play this game anymore  :razz:

Congrats on latest release.
Great work.

I would appreciate if I could use 3 armors and 3 helmets in my mod.
My intention is to use them as Easter eggs instead of vanilla samurai armor.
I would give credit.
Please advise if that could be arranged.
Thanks.

You can track progress or even grab the source code on Github now. Now I can make it certain that I don't lose progress again like the last time my HDD died.

Stuff updated or being updated:
- Reworked army sizes and compositions
- Added lords to most (if not all) factions
- Cleaning up some old scripts
- Rgcotl is improving the new map (finishing up some areas and optimizing the map)

Seek n Destroy said:
You can track progress or even grab the source code on Github now. Now I can make it certain that I don't lose progress again like the last time my HDD died.

Stuff updated or being updated:
- Reworked army sizes and compositions
- Added lords to most (if not all) factions
- Cleaning up some old scripts
- Rgcotl is improving the new map (finishing up some areas and optimizing the map)

Really glad to hear that, friend. Losing progress like that must be a horrible experience. This remains my favorite mod.  :party:

Thanks. I won't lie that it was demoralizing but I'm confident I've learned the lesson this time and taken the steps to prevent it from happening again  :razz:

What I can't prevent is years of mistakes and shoddy coding. I've improved a lot of things since 2.5 was released but part of me still feels like starting over with a new code-base would be better but that's a substantial undertaking and I don't know for how long we'll be working on the mod anyway. I'm just glad we didn't stop back when Bannerlord was announced, that would be embarrassing  :lol:

Hi! Just wanted to know if there are new updates since 2016 lol
sorry, I dont want to sound annoying, but I have been playing this mod since its first release and it looks strange to me that you guys made no updates for three years, if you guys lost the will to update this mod could you make it an open source? maybe someone would continue it for you

Look 3 posts above yours  :smile:

There's also the test version, that kinda counts as an update of sorts: RaW 2.55 open testing
Furthermore the source code is OSP, it's just the models that are limited to be used in Submods.

We're still working on it albeit slowly, now that everything is properly backed up and all that it's very likely that we will release a new update in the foreseeable future.

Rhomphaiophoroi.jpg

There's a light infantry and a heavy infantry version armed with two handed rhomphaias as well as light infantry troop with a onehanded variant and a shield.

Companion dialog is ~33% complete, map is getting some decent progress as well.

Back
Top Bottom