Users who are viewing this thread

Awesome !!!

Use some thracian design patterns for those skirmishers :smile:
4bdf9376e1dda5a88bc3d653c2b08b70--nightingale-vases.jpg
thracians_take_a_captive_by_dewitteillustration-da2rbgs.jpg
7dc5b245af460dbadacf74d4e03424e0.jpg
2-tt700bc-ad46[1].preview.jpg

sifis172 said:
first pic is epic. didn't know thessalians wore other helmets too.
they look fantastic! :grin:
Made me recheck my source book for their equipment and I just noticed that the Thracian helmet they were referring to is a Phrygian type of helmet with a low brim and not the Thraco-attic helmet I gave them. They used that and Boeotian helmets while the Petasos type of hats/helmets were used by the lighter cavalry but we don't have those yet.

That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die.

south_italy_preview.png

sicily_preview.png

rome_preview.png

north_italy_preview.png

mid_italy_preview.png

macedon_preview.png

greece_preview.png

etruria_preview.png

epirus_preview.png

Thanks, forgot to specify that Rgcotl made the map an eternity ago and I thought I had lost it only to recover it from a drive backup or transfer I stumbled upon. I've done my best to fix and improve what I can with my limited skills in this area and I believe it's in a functional state although I'm trying to improve it further. I need to add some forests and change some terrain to break the monotony a bit, find some solution to prevent the field battles from looking like the worst of Warband terrain generation and fix some small visual glitches.

Seek n Destroy said:
Thanks, forgot to specify that Rgcotl made the map an eternity ago and I thought I had lost it only to recover it from a drive backup or transfer I stumbled upon. I've done my best to fix and improve what I can with my limited skills in this area and I believe it's in a functional state although I'm trying to improve it further. I need to add some forests and change some terrain to break the monotony a bit, find some solution to prevent the field battles from looking like the worst of Warband terrain generation and fix some small visual glitches.

Adding more forests will definitely make the map look better. Especially in norhern Italy. A lot of mods have barren looking maps which kinda ruin the immersion imo. Can't wait too see it when you're done!

Back
Top Bottom