Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

How do you feel about Vraelomon?

• Long live The King.

Votes: 43 32.3%
  • I didn't vote for him.

Votes: 90 67.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

i0muz.jpg

S-6G_.jpg

Where's the trans theme coming from? Is one of the Sussexes trans or what?
Nowhere, it's just that alt-right boys can't cope with their sexuality trans people and keep bringing them up out of nowhere regardless of what is going on.
Anyway, destroyed by facts and science sounds like an "epic Sargon/ Ben Shapiro youtube compilation (now with even more jump cuts and zoom ins, look everyone, i'm editing) aesthetic, not a far-right rhetoric.
Exactly it's the Shapiro/Peterson worship crowd where their hero "destroys" an irrational and weird lib weakling. Alt-right is not quite far right, although there are overlaps.
For example, you post like a clever alt-right person who covers up the nastier stuff with "i'm being ironic or maybe not" ambiguity.

Nowhere, it's just that alt-right boys can't cope with their sexuality trans people and keep bringing them up out of nowhere regardless of what is going on.
Like you're doing right now? Is this a confession? o_O
Exactly it's the Shapiro/Peterson worship crowd where their hero "destroys" an irrational and weird lib weakling. Alt-right is not quite far right, although there are overlaps.
For example, you post like a clever alt-right person who covers up the nastier stuff with "i'm being ironic or maybe not" ambiguity.
I thought alt-right was supppossed to be media-savvy far-right. People who would normalize far-right concepts.

I never troll, as in post stuff I don't believe in, just to get a reaction out of people. I also don't post things I don't believe in ironically, or meta-ironically, or post-ironically or any of this nonsesne.

I do - sometimes - exaggerate for effect, argue ad absurdum and mock lovingly satirize other people's posts.

Like you're doing right now? Is this a confession? o_O
To get the full picture. alt-right meme sites post a consistent mix of transphobic, racist and misogynist posts (homophobia is rare, yay for activism normalizing gayness). Their common theme is ****ting on everyone that's not a white heterosexual male, who is apparently the real victim.
Transphobic posts are especially interesting because the trans people have a negligible real impact on poster's lives, yet they keep bringing up their trans hate. A normal person would shrug it off with "live and let live", but not them.
It's clever to accuse someone of projecting, but sometimes it's not the case. Transphobic hate is just the most interesting hate, ergo the reference.

Dude, you're the one who jammed transness and transphobia for no apparent reason into a completely unrelated topic of conversation. Stop seeing it everywhere and just shrug it off like a normal person :LOL:

Why do so many people who aren't British give a **** about the Royal Family? I don't even understand why so many of us care, but at least I guess they're vaguely kind of almost relevant over here.

Real world soap opera. Literal royalty of the empire on which the sun never sets. People want to be them, guillotine them, feel relief that they too have a ****ty marriage and estranged children, and feel better about their lives for not living in a gilded cage. All at the same time.

I get the GOAT abbreviation, but have no point of reference.
Messi/Ronaldo debates is about who is the GOAT. I'm sure other sports' fans do that too.
The tweet's use of it is actually a poor analogy: among all the national space forces in history this one strives to be the best of all time. The space force sport just started ffs. They look like stupid tryhards, which is also very American.

This made me laugh a bit :smile:

I used to listen to anthems in a more alcoholic phase of life for the ridiculous drama in the lyrics. I remember things like Italians making threats at Austrians in their anthem or Vietnamese bloodthirsty lyrics about marching over dead bodies of their enemies.
BTW, Balkan anthems are not about messing up their neighbors (like the Italian one), that's just youtuber "humor" playing on stereotypes. The Slovenian is really about drinking, the Croatian and Montenegrin are about nature, the Macedonian is about liberation, and the Serbian is unsurprisingly the most warlike.

Last edited:
I used to listen to anthems in a more alcoholic phase of life for the ridiculous drama in the lyrics. I remember things like Italians making threats at Austrians in their anthem or Vietnamese bloodthirsty lyrics about marching over dead bodies of their enemies.
BTW, Balkan anthems are not about messing up their neighbors (like the Italian one), that's just youtuber "humor" playing on stereotypes. The Slovenian is really about drinking, the Croatian and Montenegrin are about nature, the Macedonian is about liberation, and the Serbian is unsurprisingly the most warlike.

I think you are thinking of this one for Italy:

which is not the anthem, although it was for a brief amount of time.

There is however some military focus on "victory" in our anthem, which I always found amusing since the last time Italy was military relevant was when the Roman Empire was around (ok I am overstating it a little, but we are not exactly what you would consider a strong military presence).

Back
Top Bottom