Need More Info No option to start or load game

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary:
I have suddenly encountered this problem after about 100+ hours of playing this game with no problems whatsoever.

There is no option for me to start or load a game, the options to exit game or enter the options tab.

I have re-downloaded this game about 10+ times and have verified the game files almost just about the same amount of times.
I am running the game in the latest version, all drivers are up to date. I have also previously downloaded mods to the game but have them no longer installed.

I apologize I am not able to figure out how to insert a picture from my saved file on my computer
To give a better picture of what is going on here is a description:
Imagine the normal main menu screen with the armored soldier holding the flag on the right, th only options I have are:
"Options"
"Credits"
"Load game"

It is very unfortunate because I love this game dearly, but have no clue as to what to do about this problem. Looking for any help that I can get.

Thank you!
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: I have yes, I have in the past enabled cheats via the file that allows them to be enabled or not.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: 2060 Super
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:Ryzen 3500x
RAM:16 GB ddr4
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Could you try this workaround?

Missing Menu Buttons​

If some of the buttons on the main menu are missing, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
  • Delete the “LauncherData.xml” file located at “C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs". The game will create a new one when launching.
  • Please make sure that the the official modules are selected in the Launcher / Modules page.

It seems some of the mods still have some files that are not deleted. Let's try a clean install.

To help you fix the issue you are experiencing, please try the clean install method. The clean install method is removing every single game-related file from your computer and reinstalling the game. Why do you need to remove the game when you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or add contents to the existing modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure files are unchanged. You can find more information about how to do a clean install here.

Back
Top Bottom