Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

How do you feel about Vraelomon?

• Long live The King.

Votes: 38 30.9%
  • I didn't vote for him.

Votes: 85 69.1%

• Total voters

Vraelomon

Baron
Best answers
...and Vrael taketh away.
On the last episode of M*E*D*I*A...
Jackson... said:
La Vie Parisienne

jacobhinds said:
Mamlaz said:
A balad of a man who killed pigs with propane in rural Balkans;

Splintert said:
Wellenbrecher said:
Arvenski said:
Wellenbrecher said:
Yeah... and YOU are the problem. I hope that was your intention :lol:
Especially the second one makes it clear how you consciously and willingly set yourself down in front of two friendlies chasing and shooting the hostile.
I didn't deliberately try to create situations that would look funny in the video, if that's what you're saying. However, that doesn't mean I don't fly around with 0 ****s given when I'm sealclubbing with Isaks for lols. :razz:
I'm saying that calling it "Arcade in a nutshell" and then doing the very thing that makes Arcade (and the other two modes, to be honest) so obnoxious is kinda... weird.
Like properly ****ing up and when people notice your reaction is "oh it's a prank", you know? :razz:
People are no better at flying in realistic ground battles. I swear German pilots have a 3:1 crash to gun run ratio.
See, the best way to cement your rule is to take it away before someone else can. I was going to lock the other one on exactly 1000 but you guys posted too fast. Oh well. We're here now. And for something fresh to start us off, here's a lava flow in Hawaii

AreJohn

Duke
Best answers
Might as well contribute to legitamise keeping track of this one.
Here's an Opera.

IA

Count
M&BWB
Best answers
Vieira said:
Curious why we needed another, considering the "what be on your noggin" is at 1700 odd.
We don't. They close them they're ready to.

Dryvus

Sufficiently Suffonsified
Archduke
M&BWB
Best answers
Vraelomon's playing a real cutthroat game staying on top here.

AreJohn

Duke
Best answers
I'm honestly not that surprised, what with the amount of time he spends with sailors.

Mamlaz

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
I have been listening to nothing but neo-totalitarian music for the past few days.

Damn 4chan.

Lumos

Section Moderator
WBWF&SNWM&BVC
Best answers
Code:
[color=navy]unreadRepliesListener.AddNewNotification([/color][color=#B7410E]this[/color][color=navy].Thread);[/color]