[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, you need a companion or your wife to be the minister, then it should be possible to distribute fiefs. A prominent citizen is not enough. Also, you can't give out the fief where your court is located at.
Thx i see the problem that i have made.
i used a citizen and not a companion
thanks again

Thanks for the info, but my current playthrough is with a female character. I will look into whether husbands can do the same.

As to assigning fiefs to vassals, who do you currently have appointed as your minister? The default one can't do anything (including assigning fiefs), I would suggest replacing him with your wife or a companion.
thank you for the help.. I did what you told. and it works. but also i have more questions about it.

Hi, Everyone.
Because of italy's quarantine, I have the time to start a pendor campaign. I did one a long time ago, so i need two or three question answered:
1) could you tell me a good trading route for the early game? I could also use a good comprehensive guide for this kind of things, i remember reading one at the time of my first campaign, but i fear it will be outdated.
2) also, a companion wheel?
3) CHA or INT? which one is the best in your opinion?

Thanks a lot!

In a long term, INT is better. It's more cost effective to get CHA along with STR and AGI from QG elixirs.

And you don't really need troops early. If you're good and patient enough-or if you hoard arrows in your inventory and cheese the battles-you can solo even few QG spawns. Besides, even with 4 leadership, if you have enterprises in all towns you can run a company of 100 hero adventurers...

Is there something wrong with capturing the leaders of minor faction armies? I've beaten probably about a dozen (with prison management at 5+) and no capture. I used the noldor to help with all but 2, does that like not work anymore or something?

Tangentially related to the previous question, is there a mechanic that prevents unique spawn capture when you cheese the battle by luring them to the most extreme hills? I lured Meregan Kereglic as far up the mountains in the north as I could, forcing his army to climb almost vertical terrain and giving my archers easy kills. I redid the battle under these conditions about 8 times, with him getting away each time. Subsequently, I managed to battle him on more standard terrain, with substantial Ravenstern lord backup. I was able to capture him the first try by doing so.

If you attempt to save and reload to get a different result, it won't work. Capture is predetermined by script that refreshes every so often and under certain circumstances rather than on each individual attempt.

That explains it perfectly! A decent amount of time elapsed between my first cheese attempt and my successful non-cheese attempt. Between this and the fixed Elacrai tournament rewards, the dev team sure thought of a lot of anti save-scumming measures :xf-tongue:!

Is there something wrong with capturing the leaders of minor faction armies? I've beaten probably about a dozen (with prison management at 5+) and no capture. I used the noldor to help with all but 2, does that like not work anymore or something?
Whenever a Noldor lord is present in a battle against another unique spawn leader, the one on the enemy side will always escape.

Whenever a Noldor lord is present in a battle against another unique spawn leader, the one on the enemy side will always escape.
Every ranged unit on the attackers' side get their ammo reduced to 0-5 during sally-outs. The distribution between 0 and 5 is random.

Due to the quarantine in Italy I've started a new char, a foot Ravenstern Ranger. Obviously I want to join the Silvermist Rangers, so I want to start doing bounty quests. However, since Jatus are still way too dangerous for my fledgling company, I have to hunt down the Forest Bandits. With that said, where are they? They don't seem to spawn in a particular place, and I've been having little luck hunting them down.

Forest bandits generally spawn in the forests all over the map. I usually find them in the forest at the Fierdsvein-Ravenstern border.

Does someone know how I can get Griffon captain and Griffon grandmaster armor? Are they flagged as merch? (I still haven't founded the order, so couldn't check if obtainable that way.)

Back
Top Bottom