(Please Contribute!) What kind of Mods do you want to see?

Users who are viewing this thread

As we get closer to receiving the mod tools with today's 1.5.0 release of Bannerlord, what kind of mods do you want to see? Perhaps a specific era that has been unexplored yet, WW1? Maybe a reimagine of a classic Warband mod such as Nova Aetas in the new Calradia? Or just an overhaul of the current Calradia? I'd love an input from the community.

I might gather some popular suggestions and make a poll!

EDIT: Ok guys, I will make the poll as soon as the first batch of modding tools are released, stay tuned!

Last edited:
I also wait for AWOIAF but i think making such large Mods will be a absolute pain now when you have to concider way more interaktions between diffrent factors(economy, Food and so on) Hope they get it right and find a way to manage the extra work

Perisno, PoP, AWAIF, 1257AD, Game of thrones mods, Lotr mods and more. Any of these mods will be at least 2 times better then original sandbox game. Then we can play forever. Sandbox already became boring, same as warband.

Hmm... I would go with a LOTR mod. I played a lot of The Last Days on WB and was really impressed with the level of immersion and how detailed they built the castles and cities from LOTR. It was really quite beautiful. It would look even more awesome with graphic overhaul of BL.

Witcher World, with all factions from it (Nilfgard,Redania etc.), vary neutral monsters derping through the world with which we can fight for some ingredients and exp etc.

Honestly I just want some basic stuff like more detailed mercenary troop trees, better kingdom management, better relationship stuff. I never bother with total reskins, I really like the base game, I just want things to be smoother and more in depth. I only ever really used Diplomacy and Vexed Native in Warband.

Adding a mod to the list, The Light and Darkness.

(They abandoned working on Chapter 2 long time ago due to the Bannerlord was announced and expecting it to be released soon.:dead: They were going to incorporate Chapter 2 into Bannerlord. Hopefully they are still around...)

Back
Top Bottom