SP - World Map Would you want More Kingdom diplomacy in/out the realm, and how do you feel/want about the idea of Coop?(more info)

Users who are viewing this thread

Real_Fèd 3D

Recruit
I've seen these questions stated multiple times on reddit and the forums, that I've wanted to see a proper poll on people's opinions.

I imagine a majority of people would favour more internal/external diplomacy so that calradia feel more stable and has more government feelings rather then its more then tribal government applied to each state. For diplomacy this has been more of argument of how and why spend the resources, personally I believe if it was done it would be best to have the 2nd player be a companion/family member in the 1st players party.

The primary for and against statements have been said to death so let's just get to the poll.

Thanks for voting.

The coop I want is of the simple variety: other players play the companions in the main party.

The game map is focused on the player. Having multiple player parties gets way too convoluted, and anyone thinking it would be simple to implement multiplayer into the campaign needs to seek mental help.

But imagine being in a town, and the player controlling the companion with the best trade goes over and trades all your goods and buys the food. Another companion, would took the perk where weapons get a lower penalty, sells the weapons. This is all while the Main player questions the locals about the spy posing as a tournament participant.

This could be something inplemented a lot easier, and it’s unfortunate we can’t get it due to the delusional players that want players controlling seperate clans at the same time and won’t cope with anything but.

I'm sickened about that diplomacy is all about declaring wars and making truces in this game, its disgusting how they wasted all the potential they could fulfill in this game by taking inspiration from Warband mods. So diplomacy is more vital than co-op for me.

Conspiracies, royal marriages, alliances, and all remaining stuff that could be added to the game. You can list as many as cool features here on the forum but there is no use of it when no one from the developer team cares about the quality of game

I'm sickened about that diplomacy is all about declaring wars and making truces in this game, its disgusting how they wasted all the potential they could fulfill in this game by taking inspiration from Warband mods. So diplomacy is more vital than co-op for me.

Conspiracies, royal marriages, alliances, and all remaining stuff that could be added to the game. You can list as many as cool features here on the forum but there is no use of it when no one from the developer team cares about the quality of game
That’s unfair to declare that they “don’t care about quality”. It’s clear they bit off more then they could chew in areas and had to scale back.

They’ve also been pouched of many of their best over of the last two years. Studios like an aspect that they see, or employees leverage that work into a better paying job on their own, and now you not only lost a talent, but then have to fill that spot. It’s not always easy to do.

I also don’t like how many people downplay their want to get every town, map section, castle, bandit lair location and village it’s own map. That’s a huge undertaking, and not easy. Again “not caring” is an excessive assertion against the entire team as a whole. I’m sure a few just treat this as a job, but clearly many care and things just haven’t panned out fully.

Also, let’s not forget that 90% of mods favor the player. Almost no mod can be “cut and pasted” the way players profess they can if you want any semblance of challenge coming from the base game.

Diplomacy for sure. But it also feels like it´s too few kingdoms to make it fun. It happens on rare occasions that 2-3 are in war with one. And they are no more.
But one can´t improve diplomace without fixing traits.

Many features needed to be added Late game - Dip - Alliances - Spies - Assassins - Bards - etc etc etc.

"..On the fifth day, at dawn, look to the East ...modders shall appear to rescue Bannerlord .."

Back
Top Bottom