(Please Contribute!) What kind of Mods do you want to see?

Users who are viewing this thread

I want a mod where you can sexually identify as a rock. In native you can only play as female/male, which is really sexistic. TW clearly have something against rocks.
Making jokes about identifying yourself with object X and Y is actually transphobic, watch out for forum mods not suspending you!

I want AD1257 mod, Kingdom of Arda, Full invasion III (if it's closer to Amber rather than Osiris), The witcher mod (i think there is one in development), Ancient Empire mod and honestly, all kind of mods, because that's what made warband epic: the massive amount of mods. I'd take a stars wars mod, a naruto mod, a Warhammer mod, anything lol

I won't list any big full conversion mods, because anything good in that area seems so far off I don't even think about them. In the shorter term, I'd love to see some more focused mods, such as:

Quest expansions. There's so much room for fleshing out the quests in the game. Things like new, more interesting notable quests, notice board type quests where you can pick up bounties or other quick missions whenever you want, and bigger, more involved storyline type quests that might have many stages and take a while to complete. Kind of like the side quests in Viking Conquest.

Better Companions. I'm thinking something along the lines of the Inigo mod from Skyrim, where you have real fleshed-out characters with their own custom dialogue who talk to you on your travels and have their own questlines. Native companions are sorely lacking in individuality right now and I don't know if TW has any plans to improve them.

Explorable areas. Things like ancient ruins and dungeons to explore and hunt for treasure. The ones in Viking Conquest were a lot of fun but they could be so much better in BL.

Cosmetic mods. More armors and weapons, more hairstyles, skins and tattoos. I'd love to see some kind of dynamic scarring system, where if you're knocked out in battle, there's a chance you get a permanent scar on the body part that got hit. So after a long game, you'd be covered in scars.

Boats.

I want to see a proper fantasy mode with a deep custom skills and battle mechanics. like dodge, misses , blink , heavy strikes, dual wielding style fight (something like gow4 or Witcher 3 or other rpg games mechanics) plus having slots to equip them in coresponding slots. (image below as an example for skills show , also health that we maybe could boost while in fight with corresponding skills)
f893c49a6853593f5e88cfa982ed9e52.jpg

Besides having new skills tree for selected path we want to choose (like axe master , Ranger , Sword Master , Necromancer, Mage , Healer , etc) having a new mechanics of opening new moves over time for paths that we choose.
(also having slots to infuse our weapons with diffferent runes like - pure damage , poision damage , fire damage ,ice damage , dark magic , lighting damage)|
(slots for armors too - infusing them with more armor ,reducing damage from different damage types(the ones that i typed above) and so on)
8cac0b435366937cb2e42ae76be996af.jpg
also having new slots for unique items to equip (like bombs, healing stones, healing potions, mana potions , etc)
some of the items might be only one use time - so we should constantly replenish them at the shops
Beside that , having diverse fantasy enemies including bosses that can spawn on the map. (Big bosses and other fantasy creatures.)
maxresdefault.jpg

(i took gow 4 as a reference to the things we could have)

Last edited:
I personally want to see 5 mods:

The Old World. Mod based on Warhammer Fantasy, God, I dream of commanding my imperial regiments against Greenskins and Vampire Counts, or being a wood elf, or a mercenary in Tilea. Or a Stalian with my own Tercio.

Kingdoms of Arda. This will definitely be the best mod of The Lord of the Rings and Tolkien's world that has ever been made, I know it sounds a little crazy, but looking at the perfectly made models, the plans of the troop trees, armor, characteristics and others , I am extremely hyped for this mod. I want to explore Rohan and massacre Uruk-Hai, or be a Gondorian fighting in Gondor or a simple hunter in the "Pony Trap" in Bree.

A mod about the Napoleonic Wars. They will definitely make various mods based on the Napoleonic Wars for Bannerlord. I would like to be a French officer fighting in cold Russia or a Spanish soldier enlisted in a regiment in some province of Spain during the Peninsular War or a British officer fighting the French in some field in Europe.

A medieval mod. There are already several mods based on the Middle Ages, I wish there was one in the Anno Domini 1257 style, I know there will be one like that. I would love to fight as a mercenary somewhere in Europe or to be an important Lord in England fighting some rebellious Scotsman, or just a traveler visiting castles and taverns.

Knowing that the mod tools will arrive later this month (yes, it was confirmed by the devs) I am very excited to see the potential of future mods.

1. Custom Clan Troops. Better equipment increases their wages, but you can choose almost anything. There are mods that let you make custom troops, but they're not recruitable, you have to create them yourself in xml and have to spawn them in with the console, so I'm not satisfied.
2. Harem/polygamy. Just let me have multiple wives, that'd be neat.
3. A kingdom policy that makes burning villages a war crime and allows for execution with no penalty of any lord doing it. Such policy should also make lords less likely to actually burn villages. Also honorable lords should never do it. I find it silly how honorable/merciful/generous lords burn down villages all the time.
4. 5th weapon slot.

EDIT: Ok, I realized after writing this that we were supposed to talk about mods that actually require modding tools, so oops. In that case, Gekokujo and any mods set in the real world.

Warband map would be nice, I'm so used to it, bannerlord's map just seem to be too big for me I don't really know what is where even though I play a lot. I think warband's map and kingdoms and city names were so much easier to remember (Or I'm just getting older).

Also I'd like to see a mod that auto-hires troops to your garrisons

Warband map would be nice, I'm so used to it, bannerlord's map just seem to be too big for me I don't really know what is where even though I play a lot. I think warband's map and kingdoms and city names were so much easier to remember (Or I'm just getting older).

Also I'd like to see a mod that auto-hires troops to your garrisons

There is a mod that auto-hire troops for your garrisons , it also got more options like auto upgrade , create your own manhunter parties , etc..
Improved Garrisons

Everyone liked Prophesy of Pendor. I hope it makes a return. Other than that, I really enjoyed the concept of Persistent World servers but I didn't get to play when they were at their prime, so I hope a Bannerlord version could be made some day

Marius-style Legionnaries :smile:

This, and I really really really would like a Mount & blade sword of Damocles remake. Starting with your own unique culture in Calradia was really cool. Especially as (I think) Antarres and their plate armoured and flamberge wielding badasses.

And There was a mod, it might actually be SOD again or a follow up I can't quite remember, but it was really awesome you had a faction that was kind of like 19th century Prussia you had a faction reminiscent of 16th century spain, I think you had highlanders etc... You even had grenades and artillery. It was hugely popular for Mount&blade but it was never ported to warband. Could be a variant of Sword of Damocles

Back
Top Bottom