Pixel streams aoe2

Users who are viewing this thread

Stream done for today. We got rekt by longbowmen as the Mongols, and then we punched through a turtler's defensive line as the Persians. I was going to do one more game but unfortunately there was an out-of-sync error and I decided to call it a day.

The last stream is indeed archived, so if you missed it you can watch it. 2 1/2 hours long.

Late night but I just completed a little mini-stream showcasing 3 1v1 Arabia matches I did. If you want to see it, it is archived (I mostly streamed it because my friend wanted to see it, 'sall)

I talk a lot more during that stream since it's a recorded game, so it didn't matter if I was distracted. If you wanted an AoE2 stream where I talk more this is it.
Will stream tomorrow too.

Areze said:
Am I alone in this but the video seems really glitchy. Like the video tears, smears and outright disappears once every ~2 seconds.
What browser do you use? Did you have any other apps running that use flash?

Areze said:
MaHuD said:
What browser do you use? Did you have any other apps running that use flash?
Firefox. I don't know of any apps that would interfere. The streams from Resonance22 work fine last I checked.
It might have been a one time glitch perhaps, or do you still get it ?

I will stream tomorrow, probably like 3-5 recorded games from tonight's session. Starting maybe 12pm PST (GMT-:cool:.
There's a really good one in there, too. :razz:

It'll be:
2v2 Black Forest
2v2 Mongolia
1v1 Arabia
1v1 Arabia
Team/1v1 (iunno yet) RLM (Random Land Map)

Back
Top Bottom