Photo Mod Appreciation Thread, POST YOUR EPICNESS!

Users who are viewing this thread

They all look sick

Can we appreciate the fact than not a simple troop can grip their weapon properly, it drives me nuts.
@MArdA TaleWorlds Is there any developer working on animations that can take a look into this?

It seems that only in some Aserai there are problems. I just took this one from an Imperial Arena.

92Id-.jpg

The pic is dedicated to everyone who votes NO in this thread. :lol:

Can we appreciate the fact than not a simple troop can grip their weapon properly, it drives me nuts.
@MArdA TaleWorlds Is there any developer working on animations that can take a look into this?
That and also knuckles of the hand that's holding shield glitching through shield's front. Can't take nice shieldwall pics from front cuz of that :sad:

Very nice ss :party: .

Could you try to activate the photo mode in the Arenas? The same bug happened to me as to the person in the video.

I had the exact same problem but can't remember which culture the arena was, it was either Aserai or Khuzait
It seems that only in some Aserai there are problems. I just took this one from an Imperial Arena.
92Id-.jpg
The pic is dedicated to everyone who votes NO in this thread. :lol:

Omfg that's sick lol great one
Might just be my favorite thing to do in the game right now.
7c9861b400dc8473fc7898980256b61a.jpg

8c376ef3c91c6606170e7c74de7a3437.jpg

Didn't work as hoped but my characters look of enjoyment is too good. :lol:
Lmao "Is that my body or wha?" Great one feed the thread guys all photos look sick haha

Great one feed the thread guys all photos look sick
+1
You could include every ss in the OP even if you'd like.
I know i will start pick the ones i like the most, and rework the stickied thread so we have a quality gallery of sorts.
Just keep em coming with those 1 in a million shots i love it!

Here are the battle photos I took from a custom battle, I couldn't do a single big battle where I control all the troops in the base game so these kinda look fake but just practicing. I took 2 pov photos this time, pov photos really give the feeling of battle. We need more blood though
h5zrT.png
j6GUx.png
oxr2V.png
iIf-Q.png

Last edited:
Here are the battle photos I took from a custom battle, I couldn't do a single big battle where I control all the troops in the base game so these kinda look fake but just practicing. I took 2 pov photos this time, pov photos really give the feeling of battle. We need more blood though
h5zrT.png
j6GUx.png
oxr2V.png
iIf-Q.png
Damn nice especially the POV shots!

Btw lemme throw a blood mod in yer face lol

It's working in 1.5.6

Back
Top Bottom