Photo Mod Appreciation Thread, POST YOUR EPICNESS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Some from this week so far (I love the photo mode I realised it this week):
After a long battle with the Khuzaits (I think)
pmR6fzX.png

Its just a scratch:
YbAUvJO.jpg

He is fine... probably:
G32mWau.jpg

Just a tickle:
jVK9Vju.png

and some extras:
KJ5bIDX.png

6ipUWph.jpg

d1vA858.jpg

Xhp2Vkf.png
A6m0meE.png
9iwUSsx.png
FJIMKU4.jpg

And finally, not even the tree can stop his charge:
3iyM1WV.jpg

My main character Vlandian Mercenray Knight Pietro Scalise after a battle. He started as a landless Knight but now is a condotierre of the Company of the Hound. Pietro named it such because he loves hounds. He does not have a quick temper but once peasant killed one of his dogs by mistake, he beat the peasant to death with his Iron Gauntlet. I hope the picture shows. How do you post pictures here I try posting them from steam. thanks . Regards, Paras

Wanted to see some more Ultrawide love in here! :wink:

p.png

I'm a videographer irl; this is the most fun I've had in a game in a long time. I found myself just going around taking portraits of random people for no apparent reason, then I role-played for a while as a battlefield photographer. This is actually a great way to practice framing/composition without having to worry about people or objects moving!

I wish TW could implement more proper camera modeling in the mode (f/stop for DOF instead of fade ranges, changeable barrel length for FOV/compression control (e.g. 12-300 mm)... ugh imagine if they got bokeh working in this thing!), and I couldn't get the LUTs/tone-mapping to work, but dang if the lighting in this game isn't impressive!

Full Album

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

Wanted to see some more Ultrawide love in here! :wink:

p.png

I'm a videographer irl; this is the most fun I've had in a game in a long time. I found myself just going around taking portraits of random people for no apparent reason, then I role-played for a while as a battlefield photographer. This is actually a great way to practice framing/composition without having to worry about people or objects moving!

I wish TW could implement more proper camera modeling in the mode (f/stop for DOF instead of fade ranges, changeable barrel length for FOV/compression control (e.g. 12-300 mm)... ugh imagine if they got bokeh working in this thing!), and I couldn't get the LUTs/tone-mapping to work, but dang if the lighting in this game isn't impressive!

Full Album

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png

p.png
You could use Reshade for all of the effects you wan't, and toggle them on or off when needed....

You could use Reshade for all of the effects you wan't, and toggle them on or off when needed....
Thanks, I'm familiar with Reshade; played around with it a bunch when BL first came out; works okay though not everything works obviously. I'm looking more for camera controls than effects to be honest (and yes, I've seen RTS Cam and Cinematic Camera, I just think they should be features in the photo mod). The actual shaders in BL are fine imho even if slightly dated.

Ragnar Lothbrok:
<BodyProperties version="4" age="30" weight="0.429" build="0.9074" key="00050002980003CA257630180A78106571948034EFB50E63920A1E118AF0104101EE66140E987106000000000000000000000000000000000000000005CC1006" />
Mount-Blade-II-Bannerlord-Screenshot-2021-03-21-16-16-45-72.png
Mount-Blade-II-Bannerlord-Screenshot-2021-03-21-16-16-53-21.png

Back
Top Bottom