Path of Exile

Currently viewing this thread:

Kevlar

Baron
M&BWBWF&SNW
If only the gold package was $100 I would get it. Sitting on the bronze right now contemplating upgrading $200. Wish I hadn't have bought D3 even though I had a good idea it would suck since this game is much much better.

Notsure

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Well the game will have a cash shop ( mostly for fluff like bank space etc ) so i wouldnt stress too much over it spending here and there will help just as much. Its a shame about d3, personally after trying the beta it felt nothing like d2 when i tried PoE it was a perfect match immediately.

Scully

Baron
WBWF&SNW
Kevlar said:
If only the gold package was $100 I would get it. Sitting on the bronze right now contemplating upgrading $200. Wish I hadn't have bought D3 even though I had a good idea it would suck since this game is much much better.
I would get silver package as well, if there was an option to ditch the physical rewards for better digital rewards.
Merlkir said:
If you haven't played NoX, get it on GoG and play it. Now.
I probably won't. I like to play action RPG's online and when they are in their prime.
Strange though, I've never even heard of NoX.

Merlkir

20101106_422_KK3_what_f_bad_word.jpg

Srsly tho, think it over, it's a good game. Definitely as good as any Diablo clone done today.

Sartek

Baron
Merlkir said:
20101106_422_KK3_what_f_bad_word.jpg

Srsly tho, think it over, it's a good game. Definitely as good as any Diablo clone done today.

NoX was fun, but it wasnt that great. Of course, speaking from memories atm, played it a long time ago. Should probably find the CD again and try it again. Like Conjurer the most

Well, there are still a few days of closed beta left and I happen to have a pair of keys, so here, have them.

SH2JW-2VWAS-8JY2U-3SR25
SHW3T-ELNQE-S7JGL-CAMXR

Ahri

Squire
WB
Once open beta kicks in, all characters created from there on out will carry over to the final release, right?

Scully

Baron
WBWF&SNW
No more character wipes indeed, and no more legacy leagues. The two big ones will be default league and hardcore league. I'm not so sure we'll see a permanent cutthroat league.

Scully said:
No more legacy leagues.
Are you sure about that? It says in the description the legacy league is for characters made before large balance changes. I assumed the idea was to prevent the situation that existed in Diablo 2, where your level 99 character would be rendered completely useless by patches.

Notsure

Sergeant Knight at Arms
True i never bother to think about it but it had no reason to exist when the game goes OB. Maybe cut-throat will replace it.

Scully

Baron
WBWF&SNW
Ringwraith #5 said:
Well yes, but I understood that to mean that the whole legacy league would go away, not just the characters in it.
That's what I said. Every character made in default will always stay in default, I think. If they make big balance changes they plan to offer free respecs to characters affected by it.

Just out of curiosity, I plan on playing a Witch once the Open Beta starts up. Is it possible to be male, or will it be possible in the future?

Not a big deal, just a fairly simple feature that would surprise me by it's absence.

Scully

Baron
WBWF&SNW
Witches are women. You might be able to purchase some kind of metrosexual male witch skin from the cosmetic shop in the future.

Top Bottom