Path of Exile

Users who are viewing this thread

No point, you'll only be able to play for a week.

If you really want to play now, it's ten bucks for a key, I haven't played but that seems very reasonable.

I'm very well aware how much time there's left. That's why I was asking if anyone had any left considering how those have been thrown around.
It would have been reasonable to pay the ten bucks six months ago but not anymore.

Radalan said:
I'm very well aware how much time there's left. That's why I was asking if anyone had any left considering how those have been thrown around.
It would have been reasonable to pay the ten bucks six months ago but not anymore.
Pay $25 for a kiwi pet that follows you around and does absolutely nothing, then? :lol:
I posted two keys a few days ago, but my profile page tells me they're both taken already. Sorry.

Radalan said:
You get cash shop currency with every package. Even though it's f2p it certainly doesn't hurt to have a few extra stash tabs.

Yep, even more so with the item match making ( certain recipe involve specific items to give currencies ) and that clogs stash tabs quite easily.

Well almost evertying has a value and a different use, theres a tread on their forum for the recipes but it has been changed recently since someone made an app to look trough your stash to find matching items. Personally i did just fine with the basic tabs but watching some streamers they have over 20 tabs at least.

It looks pretty much the same to me as it did a year ago when TB made his video, honestly. The only thing that bothers me about the graphics is that the animations are kinda stiff. But that's not really a big deal.

Ringwraith #5 said:
It looks pretty much the same to me as it did a year ago when TB made his video, honestly. The only thing that bothers me about the graphics is that the animations are kinda stiff. But that's not really a big deal.

The animations got quite the change. Look at how the Witch uses her wand in TB's video and how it is now. Much more dynamic and satisfying.

No, 1000 bucks. And then there's this:
10000 Cash shop points
5 Closed Beta Keys
Diamond Supporter Forum Title
Digital Soundtrack Download
In-Game Diamond Kiwi Pet
Path of Exile DVD
Soundtrack CD
Map of Wraeclast Poster
Path of Exile T-Shirt
All posted items signed on request
Your name in the Path of Exile credits
A custom forum account avatar designed to your request
Collaborate with us designing a Unique Item based on your design!

Jock said:
750 bucks for a kiwi?

$25 gets you the regular one then it goes up from there.

There are also other pets coming out when open beta launches, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMGwRTqRECk&feature=youtu.be

Oh, the note on the concept art next to the beetle says "poison cloud". So these will actually do something? It's a little disappointing that the kiwi does nothing at all. The least they could do is make it carry stuff to town to sell for you, Torchlight-style. I'm finding the inventory space incredibly tiny.
I also wonder how many you'll be able to have out at once. I want to re-live the early Diablo 2 days when necromancers with 60+ summons would lag the **** out of the game. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom