Path of Exile

Users who are viewing this thread

If only the gold package was $100 I would get it. Sitting on the bronze right now contemplating upgrading $200. Wish I hadn't have bought D3 even though I had a good idea it would suck since this game is much much better.

Well the game will have a cash shop ( mostly for fluff like bank space etc ) so i wouldnt stress too much over it spending here and there will help just as much. Its a shame about d3, personally after trying the beta it felt nothing like d2 when i tried PoE it was a perfect match immediately.

Kevlar said:
If only the gold package was $100 I would get it. Sitting on the bronze right now contemplating upgrading $200. Wish I hadn't have bought D3 even though I had a good idea it would suck since this game is much much better.
I would get silver package as well, if there was an option to ditch the physical rewards for better digital rewards.
Merlkir said:
If you haven't played NoX, get it on GoG and play it. Now.
I probably won't. I like to play action RPG's online and when they are in their prime.
Strange though, I've never even heard of NoX.

20101106_422_KK3_what_f_bad_word.jpg

Srsly tho, think it over, it's a good game. Definitely as good as any Diablo clone done today.

Merlkir said:
20101106_422_KK3_what_f_bad_word.jpg

Srsly tho, think it over, it's a good game. Definitely as good as any Diablo clone done today.

NoX was fun, but it wasnt that great. Of course, speaking from memories atm, played it a long time ago. Should probably find the CD again and try it again. Like Conjurer the most

Well, there are still a few days of closed beta left and I happen to have a pair of keys, so here, have them.

SH2JW-2VWAS-8JY2U-3SR25
SHW3T-ELNQE-S7JGL-CAMXR

No more character wipes indeed, and no more legacy leagues. The two big ones will be default league and hardcore league. I'm not so sure we'll see a permanent cutthroat league.

Scully said:
No more legacy leagues.
Are you sure about that? It says in the description the legacy league is for characters made before large balance changes. I assumed the idea was to prevent the situation that existed in Diablo 2, where your level 99 character would be rendered completely useless by patches.

True i never bother to think about it but it had no reason to exist when the game goes OB. Maybe cut-throat will replace it.

Ringwraith #5 said:
Well yes, but I understood that to mean that the whole legacy league would go away, not just the characters in it.
That's what I said. Every character made in default will always stay in default, I think. If they make big balance changes they plan to offer free respecs to characters affected by it.

Just out of curiosity, I plan on playing a Witch once the Open Beta starts up. Is it possible to be male, or will it be possible in the future?

Not a big deal, just a fairly simple feature that would surprise me by it's absence.

Back
Top Bottom