Path of Exile

Users who are viewing this thread

Learn to search, this has already been posted about.

Tell me what you think of the game.

If it wasn't for the constant astro-turfing on various website for this ****ty MMO diablo clone garbage I probably would be completely neutral towards it.

Sir Prince said:
Learn to search, this has already been posted about.

Tell me what you think of the game.

If it wasn't for the constant astro-turfing on various website for this ****ty MMO diablo clone garbage I probably would be completely neutral towards it.
This isnt by far an normal mmo. And while it is a diablo clone, it is a good diablo clone. And considering diablo 3 will suck, this game is much more true to the original diablo than diablo 3.

Becouse its not the original company that made diablo 1 and 2 that is making diablo 3. They fired blizzard north, and with it went the true soul of diablo. I dont know if you played the first diablos, and the beta of the third one. But I can pretty much say, diablo 3 doesnt have the essence of its predecessors.

I have no idea. Right now is beta for donators. 10 bucks, you get into the beta, and you get all the upcoming patches. It is really worth it!

Radalan said:
tansvanio said:
And considering diablo 3 will suck

Why will it suck?

The closed beta has almost put me off buying it (D3). Just it being so short pissed me off and the fact they haven't changed anything significant in the beta (you play part of act 1).

Edit : http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/kiwi-video-game-path-exile-crowd-funds-us200000-over-easter-ck-116335

So beta should end near June, guess I'm buying this tonight.

Went ahead and spent $50 for it, gave one key away already. Don't know whether or not to give the other one away to someone I know (who will most likely not play it) or give it to someone here.

Back
Top Bottom