Path of Exile

Users who are viewing this thread

Well depending on your MF you'll get different result but usually people only pickup yellows and up , considering TP scrolls are quite common its no big deal imo ( theres even a tp gem ) and if you run out of tp scrolls you can turn indentify scrolls to npcs to turn them into tp and vice versa.

Really? Okay, I thought selling whites was the only way to get identify scrolls. I'm not entirely sure how to feel about this, to be honest. I thought someone finally made a Diablo-clone where whites actually have a reason to exist beyond level 2 or 3. Hm. :neutral:

Ringwraith #5 said:
Really? Okay, I thought selling whites was the only way to get identify scrolls. I'm not entirely sure how to feel about this, to be honest. I thought someone finally made a Diablo-clone where whites actually have a reason to exist beyond level 2 or 3. Hm. :neutral:

I disable whites after I hit level 20 or so just because they are that worthless. You start getting massive amounts of ID scrolls and TP later on that you have stacks of them. Only whites worth picking up are ones that have linked sockets you either want to sell (one of each color = chromatic orb I believe) or you want to try to turn into a magic/rare item.

They are useful for some things, like a recipe that requires a unique rare normal of the same item etc. Also using chaos orbs or chance on whites can wield good result from what ive seen it depends on the stats on the base item like dmg multiplier for example have a certain range (50-150 % ) so getting a white close to 150 would let you save exalted orbs.

As long as you dont waste scrolls on blues, you should have enough for other stuff. I recommend visiting their forum theres a few useful stickies there.

wakko2k said:
You know that whites may have the best gem slots/links, so it doesnt hurt to check them out from time to time, and upgrade whites if the links are good. Just a note :smile:

Kevlar said:
Only whites worth picking up are ones that have linked sockets

30333888.jpg

Kevlar said:
wakko2k said:
You know that whites may have the best gem slots/links, so it doesnt hurt to check them out from time to time, and upgrade whites if the links are good. Just a note :smile:

Kevlar said:
Only whites worth picking up are ones that have linked sockets

30333888.jpg

Yes, you see... white items have red/green/blue sockets. Sometimes these are linked together, which allows you to connect support gems to gems! Its very handy!

y85.jpg

Radalan said:
Anyone know if the timer on the main page is set for the timezone in New Zealand or wether it's GMT?

Most likely for NZ. When that runs out it will be 4pm Eastern on the 23rd. Probably like 8am there or something I would assume.

Upgrading my package to gold now too. Should have not even have spent any money on D3 since I liked this game a lot before D3 was even out but all my friends had bought it.

Ringwraith #5 said:
I'm sure that's part of the sarcasm. :wink:

It was. Maybe I should have made my quote in bold to make it more clear since I had already stated the only use for whites and then wakko decided to tell me again. Hence, I used that pic to ask for him to 'tell me more' even though I clearly already knew what he was talking about. Not sure why wakko then used the same meme though since it has no purpose.

Radalan said:
Downloading the patch with horribly slow speeds.
This could have been done better.

I had fine speeds until the end. Was in a queue before game went live, nearly on act 2 now.

Back
Top Bottom