Patch updated v9 (0.95pre10)

Users who are viewing this thread

great news!

can you fix up [count pons d'Emp?ies helmet.dds] and [Count pons d'Emp?ies.dds ] problem for next patch?
most of Asian player can't play this mod because of that fire problem. need to change name of [Emp?ies].

Kinsume said:
It most likely is considering people weren't gods back then. A character with power strike 10 could easily 1 shot pretty much anyone in the game. While in some senses I guess it's possible for people to train and become that strong, it's just as overpowered as archery was.
Well the intention of capping the Power Draw skill seems to me to be to more easily balance the bow.
Perhaps othr has an intention of doing the same with melee weapons, but the reason i ask is because othr hasn't mentioned it and it isn't listed in the changelog.

Great work on the patch othr!  :grin:

But unfortunately the skybox fix in this hot fix patch doesnt work for me (i still crash as soon as someone fires a ranged weapon or something) So i have to do your first fix to solve the problem:
( load_mod_resource=skyboxes

replace with

load_resource=skyboxes

then go to 'Data' in the module's folder and delete the file called 'skyboxes.txt' from there.)

Toboe said:
great news!

can you fix up [count pons d'Emp?ies helmet.dds] and [Count pons d'Emp?ies.dds ] problem for next patch?
most of Asian player can't play this mod because of that fire problem. need to change name of [Emp?ies].

Will do.

I'm still getting a C++ Runtime Error. :sad:

It happens every time I play at about the 3rd time I try to change zones (like going into battle, or into a tavern).

othr said:
What you do to skill.txt is none of my problem.

I do not mean only removing the powerdraw cap, but also restoring the powerdraw requirement for bows and tweaking the damage dealt by bows and arrows. That's why I need to wait there is no more updates on pre10.  :wink:

Jestus said:

It happens every time I play at about the 3rd time I try to change zones (like going into battle, or into a tavern).
Do you happen to have the steam version ?
There were a few people awhile back that had such issues with the steam version but fixed them by switching to the retail version.

Jestus said:

It started happening to me to, then i restarted my computer now it works for a while

Kinsume said:
It's been happening ever since I've been playing this mod, I believe I've mentioned it with every new patch as well. It's just a spawning issue with the town that's rather easily fixed. What I'm guessing is they forgot to change the spawn points after redoing the town scenes.

Well I keep on updating the scenes to their newest releases, they need to fix it.

Hmm I wonder about power draw and strike.
At first when it was capped at 2/1 it was ok and kinda new as I needed 1-3 shots to kill someone or 1-3 hits to kill someone on foot.
With new power draw/throw which I have at 6 and 5 I usually 1 shot ppl unless they are heavily armored such as lameral vest or knightly surcoat/coat of plates.

Btw is it just me or are the throwing type overpowered atm. I was raiding golden horde and mongol throwers literally raped all my friendly npcs trying to get to town. They even didn't get trough ladder ...
Imo there should be a cap on thrown weapons.

Oh and one more thing, map kinda seems empty on the west from France "where kingdom of navarra used to be", there is a huge land of villages and some castles but no town whatsoever (dunno maybe it was like that in XII century but still that place looks deserted).

After getting this patch I get this error that does nothing other then spam over and over,
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE :2281 Invalid Party ID: -1; Line NO: 25:
At Simple trigger no: 121.

Figured I would let you know, I love this mod. At any rate it would take a lot more to stop me from playing. This new version kicks ass.

Edit:It seems to of fixed itself and gone away

- some textures renamed for Asian players  <------ ITS WORKING!!!!  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

thank you so much 1257 mod team!!!

Annobal said:
After getting this patch I get this error that does nothing other then spam over and over,
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE :2281 Invalid Party ID: -1; Line NO: 25:

Figured I would let you know, I love this mod. At any rate it would take a lot more to stop me from playing. This new version kicks ass.

Edit:It seems to of fixed itself and gone away
For me that error spawn itself in western europe, while in eastern it doesn't.

Let me ask you soemthing: Now you remowed the power draw req. from the bows. With the 5 power draw cap won't they become more devastating?
Every point of PD above your bow's PD requiment gives you +14% dmg, better accuracy, and longer aiming time up to 4 point. For example a War bow requied 4 PD. My char has 5 points of PD. I gained +14% dmg bonus, and medicore accuracy below 200-300 weapon skill. Now with the 5 PD cap I'd gain 4*14% DMG bonus+superior accuracy even at lower weapon skill level.  :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom