Patch updated v9 (0.95pre10)

Users who are viewing this thread

There are several places in the Sicily area that are messed up pathing wise as well. For example when traveling from palermo to the castle, that small waterway there that bridges the two, you can't turn out of it to go into the ocean. This is annoying simply because the merchant quest always puts the kidnapper's hideout in the water, which means your guy has to run to pelermno then circle the entire island to get it it. Nothing major, but it is quite annoying to waste a day getting there and another getting back.

Also over near the top part of the sicily kingdom where there are 2 castles and villages on a peninsula. The one pointing towards Serbia and the Latin empire. There is no designated port over there, the guy just runs down to the end of the peninsula and turns into a boat.

othr said:
Where is Bulgaria broken?

scarred said:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
- Tarnovo should be to the south, on the northern slopes of the mountain (Stara planina mountain/Balkan mountan), not on the bank of the Danube.
-btw here's a map of Bulgaria at the time

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
- I suggest placing the town of Sredets (today's Sofia, the Bulgarian capital), as it was (and always has been) of great strategic importance, being at the centre of the peninsula and lying on the Via Diagonalia, the route connecting Constantinople with Central Europe. It's villages could be Boyana and Pernik, just to the south and southeast respectively.
- Macedonia north of Thessaloniki is rather empty, so I suggest placing the
towns of Skopje (which was actually the domain of Constantine Tikh before he became king of Bulgaria in 1257) and/or Ochrid (its village Monastiri, to the east). All of them belonged to Bulgaria at that time.

also is it possible to move Constantinople on the Bosporus? It's really annoying just sitting there in the middle of dry land  :mrgreen:

umm..
excuse me..a little stupid question:
"weapon breaking doesn't affect the player"
is mean...player's lance will never break? :sad:

and..

If I want keep this effect,  I have to do is not  replace "mission_templates.txt"?
If I do so , isn't have any bad influence? :neutral:

othr said:
No, Bulgaria will not be fixed then.  Not enough land to worry about, sorry.
Which is probably why Venice keeps getting such short shift.  Oh well, I suppose I'll just have to keep waiting for TaleWorlds to come out with Galley&Oar! (Could be a while, these Byzantines hold a grudge like you wouldn't believe!)  :grin:

Worry not, I have resolved the map lag issues adding 1 or 2 more factions won't be an issue, still, I'm at a loss as to how to implement a maritime 'superpower' :wink:

othr said:
Worry not, I have resolved the map lag issues adding 1 or 2 more factions won't be an issue, still, I'm at a loss as to how to implement a maritime 'superpower' :wink:

Most of Northwestern Italy was controlled by the Serene Republic of Venice, and they got most of their cavalry from what is today Croatia, which they also controlled.  In the time I have to write this, I can't tell if they controlled Cyprus in 1257, but I think they still did.  The Venetians are masters of purchasing national goals, although how you simulate Enrico Dandolo, but if you can you're a diamond! 

Back
Top Bottom