Patch Notes v1.2.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Exactly! Techinically some of the stuff I'm asking for is already there but disabled.
In the video you can see light scattering, sss on banners and way better shading on terrain and grass,
everything looks more vivid and alive, even the sky looks way better to look at than what we currently have.

At the rate we are going i would expect 1.3 to be the last meaningful update till Christmas this year.
I want it to be the last update, just finish the damn game; and only deal with just crashes/bugs from then on (as there will be many). I don't want a 1.4, and frankly, they shouldn't either, nor DLCs.

Why hang this pending 1.3 patch on players both PC and 6+month later consoles, which they themselves have no idea when it will come out (if even)? Is it going to address anything meaningful at all?

They won't say a damn thing and I don't think they can, as they don't have anything to show for it. It's delayed due to some internal issues, and the longer it is delayed, the more players assume/expect it must be big when it'll just be some insignificant thing rife with bugs.

What are the game developers' intentions for this behavior?
Which of them will leave their clan?
Will they have continuation of the family?
Will he be inclined to fight or is he a pacifist?
If this link just gave my computer a virus we throwing hands

The one bug that Taleworlds seems to not be capable of fixing and then gaslit the community saying it's a feature.
I have put forward this bug two years before and it's easy to fix. They just need to create a clip that designates one's gender and link it to females and females' dresses. But I suppose they haven't noticed this problem yet.

And here’s the answer, they just don’t want to fix it, that’s why I asked what their idea was, maybe this function has some kind of mechanics?

That's the thing if it was an intended mechanic the clothes would be modelled in a way to fit over the male shaped body like it does it literally every other game that has this mechanic, rather than the entire body type swap out so youre left with and hourglass figure and breasts.

I assume they're 3D designer was either sacked or is working on 3D coins for their ****ty mobile games so it's never going to be fixed.

v1.2.9 Silent Hotfix (26/04/24)
  • Fixed a bug related to the crash uploading system.

If anyone wonders what the update today was☝️
Of course we always want to know.

We expect the minimum communication, man. Everybody here and you, TaleWorlds, wants the same thing that's a great game.

We expect new updates, but also a bit more communication about it.

Of course we always want to know.

We expect the minimum communication, man. Everybody here and you, TaleWorlds, wants the same thing that's a great game.

We expect new updates, but also a bit more communication about it.
I understand but I don't have much to share at the moment. Having said that, we continue to read everyone's feedback and relay it internally so if there's any topic in particular you or anyone else would like to touch on, we would be happy to look into it.

Back
Top Bottom