Patch Notes v1.2.8

Users who are viewing this thread

patchnotes-v1.2.8.png

v1.2.8​

The patch has been released to Steam, Epic, and GOG.

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when hovering on the settlement overlay tooltip while leaving the settlement.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the mercenary player became a vassal of the same kingdom.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a caravan or villager party tried to donate/sell hero prisoners.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when closing the game.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to skip the initial video.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when clicking the lobby Clan button using the GOG build.

Both​

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused high FPS to reduce the turn speed of mounted troops with couched lances.

Modding​

• Fixed a bug that prevented C# side assertions from showing up in the Modding Kit.

Lol. A new patch already has come out. while 1.2 has yet to reach region 3 on playstation.smh

I'm glad to see that you guys have corrected the model of the noble bow. The game is becoming better though the progress is very slow.
I have plenty of time this year and I'm gonna learn to make mods.

Situation on the global map: my squad came to the aid of the allied army during the assault on the castle; during the assault, in the first minute of the battle, enemy engineering vehicles destroyed 130 allied units, not counting the wounded... I loaded the save and took the castle in AI auto mode with fewer losses.. Collect and pump up troops so that they can then be destroyed in half a minute by idiotic machines?! It kills the desire to storm fortifications manually - one of the most fun things to do in Bannerlord. Is there some kind of mod, or how and in what file to register it so that engineering vehicles will wound troops, and not kill them, as was the case before in the game?

Situation on the global map: my squad came to the aid of the allied army during the assault on the castle; during the assault, in the first minute of the battle, enemy engineering vehicles destroyed 130 allied units, not counting the wounded... I loaded the save and took the castle in AI auto mode with fewer losses.. Collect and pump up troops so that they can then be destroyed in half a minute by idiotic machines?! It kills the desire to storm fortifications manually - one of the most fun things to do in Bannerlord. Is there some kind of mod, or how and in what file to register it so that engineering vehicles will wound troops, and not kill them, as was the case before in the game?

"engineering vehicles" ??? what the heck are they ? and at late stage of the siege ! .. the mind boggles ..

"engineering vehicles" ??? what the heck are they ? and at late stage of the siege ! .. the mind boggles ..

He is mad that the fief was killing attackers (him) with siege engines when attacking it. That is what happens when you join (3rd party) some ongoing siege the AI does. You as the player can be smart enough to take out all siege engines before you launch the attack, the AI doesn't. He probably used google translate or something similar, why his text is what it is.

He is mad that the fief was killing attackers (him) with siege engines when attacking it. That is what happens when you join (3rd party) some ongoing siege the AI does. You as the player can be smart enough to take out all siege engines before you launch the attack, the AI doesn't. He probably used google translate or something similar, why his text is what it is.
That's right friend)

I understood it all, though. :razz:

Hi all! I can’t reduce or disable weather debuffs for squad speed in the TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.dll file: Mounted Footmen Weather Penalty and Cavalry Weather Penalty. Can anyone tell me how to solve the problem? In general, in the company settings it is necessary to give the opportunity to disable the influence of rain and snow on the speed of the squad: squads move extremely slowly, buffs from perks provide little benefit, and then there’s this crap. There is no desire to go into the sturgian forests at all, except in the summer.
P.S. Written using Google Translate, so please forgive me for any mistakes.

Hi all! I can’t reduce or disable weather debuffs for squad speed in the TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.dll file: Mounted Footmen Weather Penalty and Cavalry Weather Penalty. Can anyone tell me how to solve the problem? In general, in the company settings it is necessary to give the opportunity to disable the influence of rain and snow on the speed of the squad: squads move extremely slowly, buffs from perks provide little benefit, and then there’s this crap. There is no desire to go into the sturgian forests at all, except in the summer.
P.S. Written using Google Translate, so please forgive me for any mistakes.

Hello!
I'm not sure about what you meant. Did you mean party speed on map? If so, you can try to override CalculateFinalSpeed function in PartySpeedModel and remove weather effects such as snow penalty.

Hello!
I'm not sure about what you meant. Did you mean party speed on map? If so, you can try to override CalculateFinalSpeed function in PartySpeedModel and remove weather effects such as snow penalty.
Thanks for the answer! You understood everything correctly. Where did I find the weather debuff, I can’t find a line in the file that reduces the effectiveness of “Mounted Footmen” and “Cavalry” in rain and snow, and accordingly gives debuffs to the speed of the party “Mounted Footmen Weather Penalty” and “Cavalry Weather Penalty”.

Hello!
Thanks, I figured it out myself! I mixed up the initial data from the buff with the modifier by which it was multiplied in bad weather... However, I think that the game needs to increase the buffs from perks to party speed on the global map.

WHEN is the patch going to be released on Microsoft store so I can play the game with mods? They are essential for the game and while all I get is 1.2.7.xxxxx all mods are updated to 1.2.8. already.

I don´t understand how there can be no schedule for this...

Last edited:
It's the first time since the EA release when the NY update is delayed so drastically. I hope they're doing alright out there

I don't like new cavalry AI in patch 1.2.8. Something is wrong with that. In patch 1.1.x cavalry were way more challenging in battles. They need more attention from dev-team. Can I hope for a small hotfix patch any soon?

I don't like new cavalry AI in patch 1.2.8. Something is wrong with that. In patch 1.1.x cavalry were way more challenging in battles. They need more attention from dev-team. Can I hope for a small hotfix patch any soon?
I completely agree! At maximum AI level, the cavalry look like complete morons! My companions at the “challenge” difficulty level in the arena make feints and false swings, in battles with bows they hit from a distance of 100 meters more, but on horses and with melee weapons they cannot hit the enemy from 1 meter! Sometimes they even drive 2 meters past an enemy unit, and then just swing and attack the empty space in front of them!

I agree, the changes in Ai has not been great. I do like that archers aren't so OP, but other areas are not good. I wouldn't hope for a quick fix as when they make changes it takes them months or years to fix it. Look at the reinforcement system, troops spawn behind you, and you can get down to 200 vs 200 in a 1,000 battle size before anyone gets reinforcements. TW said it would be fixed in 1.2.0, here is 1.2.8 and nothing done.

Back
Top Bottom